Due to pick up our van soon 27.04.15 (1 Viewer)

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
Had a phone call from Wellhouse Leisure this afternoon to arrange pick up our New Ford Terrier Kombi SE rising roof van, at 10.30 Monday 27th April, not named it yet, still thinking about it, at long b....y last, we can now truly join you good people in our new adventure, might even know what I'm talking about eventually in the future once we've got some experience behind us, and thanks for all the knowledge I have gained, just hope I can remember it, so pick up 27th, have to book something for few days from 28th, back home before bank holiday, got some daughter and son in law requests to assist them, although I'm not to popular, "when can we borrow it dad" , "well it will take us at least 5 years to learn what we're doing so how about 2021",:LOL:(y):whistle::clap::whistle2:, ps, think I'm going to have a dram or 10 to celebrate, trouble is OH now has a taste for my poison aswell

Nov 6, 2013
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B574DL
Exp
Since 2011 (tugger for 20 before that)
I am very jealous as we don't even have a date yet :(
We've just been told "mid June"
We're still very excited though :party:

Upvote 0
OP
OP
whoa

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
Is that a Wellhouse aswell, I sympathise, we ordered ours 1st September 2014, a good van but what a wait we've had, but it will be worth it, not quite the same as being responsible for a new born child, but still making me nervous, well I didn't drop the nipper, anyway signing off, don't inter web when partying and celebrating, so will see how my head is tomorrow, oh carp gas fitter coming early tomorrow:Eeek::wine::drink:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Dec 4, 2014
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Been around the block a few timesšŸ˜‰
Great news !!!
The 27th is not that far away:cry:
We put a piece of carpet on the drive by the van door:LOL:
because of the amount of people that wanted to have a look:cool:

PS plenty of piccies please(y)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
whoa

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
Morning this is my aching head talking, good idea about the carpet don't want to much muck in there, will get as many pics as I can, it's loading them up that's my problem, Gas fitter rang, has not got the part needed it will be arriving Monday so that's a let off, I can sit with peace and quiet and not have to converse with anyone, now then what haven't we bought that needs buying for a few days away, crockery or its equivalent, got two types of kettle,gas and electric:)(n)

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back