Ducato Type 230 with 2.8 idtd engine (1 Viewer)

gibbon

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
Shatterford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2005
Well, after many hours following various forum links /searches that lead nowhere, including Russek,Haynes,Fiat,Talbot,Ebay,Amazon,blah blah blah I am of the opinion that a manual for the above van simply does not exist!!!!!
If there is anyone out there who can tell me I'm wrong I'd love to hear from you :thumb:

Steve

LIFE MEMBER
May 8, 2013
Compton Berkshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
on and off for 40 years
I have spent many hours searching for the same:Sad: Fiat don't as far as I know do one even good old Haynes don't I have drawings of all the bits but no words of 'how to do' but the forums are great for advise. Especially this one.

OP
OP
gibbon

gibbon

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
Shatterford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2005
Hi,thanks for your responses. The type 244 is a facelift version of my van & does not cover my engine.
I've already tried the fiat forum with no luck,in fact I've just registered properly on the site in case I would get more search options, but it's just made it more apparent that even a few of their forum users with my van model cannot locate a manual. Most of them don't even seem familiar with the earlier model differences. In fairness to them it seems to be a mainly car based forum so I should'nt expect too much.
Thanks again.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Melchior

Free Member
Jun 26, 2013
Amstelveen, Netherlands
Funster No
MH
Alcove
Exp
Since August 2012
Very interesting as I have just purchased the item advertised on this thread:

Broken Link Removed

It is yet to arrive so I'll be able to shed more light on what's in there when it does. Don't forget the Fiat Ducato is also a Peugeot Boxer and Citroen Jumper. Although it is originally a Fiat, perhaps there are manuals titled under the other marque names.

OP
OP
gibbon

gibbon

Free Member
Feb 25, 2013
Shatterford
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Since 2005
Very interesting as I have just purchased the item advertised on this thread:

Broken Link Removed

It is yet to arrive so I'll be able to shed more light on what's in there when it does. Don't forget the Fiat Ducato is also a Peugeot Boxer and Citroen Jumper. Although it is originally a Fiat, perhaps there are manuals titled under the other marque names.
Please let me know how you get on with that Melchior,I've tried to find it in several places but at least I know know it exists:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back