Free Member
Oct 24, 2013
chepstow
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
I'm a newbie
Well, I got the reversing monitor to work OK but looking at the remote it seems to be the wrong one, can anyone post a picture of the remote for an Autotrail Cheyenne 840SE 2006. Very new to motorhoming as well as the Cheyenne (only had it a week), there seems to be nothing on the button face that matches the drop down, it has been well used as some of the writing has worn off in places:Eeek:.
Cal

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
I lost my remote for the drop down monitor years ago,:Doh:

but you can replecate the comands on the monitor itself, theres 3? buttons iirc just work out does what, sorry cant be more speacific at the time, I havnt used it for a while, as a tv ita usless and you soon get used to reversing without it.

If yoru sruggling I look tommorrow for you

OP
OP
dogman

dogman

Free Member
Oct 24, 2013
chepstow
Funster No
MH
Coach Built
Exp
I'm a newbie
I lost my remote for the drop down monitor years ago,:Doh:

but you can replecate the comands on the monitor itself, theres 3? buttons iirc just work out does what, sorry cant be more speacific at the time, I havnt used it for a while, as a tv ita usless and you soon get used to reversing without it.

If yoru sruggling I look tommorrow for you

Many thanks for your reply, you're right, as a TV it is quite useless and will never be used as such but at 8.5 metres long:Eeek: the reversing camera has it's good points and that now works:thumb:. I was just fiddling on a wet Sunday afternoon and posted the question because it looks wrong. It's unimportant as we have 2 TV's installed but thanks anyway.
Regards
Cal

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back