Drop down monitor (again)

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by dogman, Nov 3, 2013.

1. dogman

dogman Read Only Funster

Well, I got the reversing monitor to work OK but looking at the remote it seems to be the wrong one, can anyone post a picture of the remote for an Autotrail Cheyenne 840SE 2006. Very new to motorhoming as well as the Cheyenne (only had it a week), there seems to be nothing on the button face that matches the drop down, it has been well used as some of the writing has worn off in places:Eeek:.
    Cal

2. SC 05 OUT

SC 05 OUT Funster

I lost my remote for the drop down monitor years ago,:Doh:

but you can replecate the comands on the monitor itself, theres 3? buttons iirc just work out does what, sorry cant be more speacific at the time, I havnt used it for a while, as a tv ita usless and you soon get used to reversing without it.

If yoru sruggling I look tommorrow for you

3. dogman

dogman Read Only Funster

Many thanks for your reply, you're right, as a TV it is quite useless and will never be used as such but at 8.5 metres long:Eeek: the reversing camera has it's good points and that now works:thumb:. I was just fiddling on a wet Sunday afternoon and posted the question because it looks wrong. It's unimportant as we have 2 TV's installed but thanks anyway.
    Regards
    Cal