Drop Down Bed A Danger To Christmas Trees... (1 Viewer)

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
For many, many years I have had a Christmas Tree in the van, a tree which my daughter bought from a cab driver who drove her home from a Christmas Eve party.

Each year I dig it out and place it on the dash and light up the 5 light bulbs.

Last year I was in the Hymer and forgot to move it before pulling down the cab bed.

The time has now come for me to fix it!

Link Removed

Where is my tube of glue?

JJ :Cool:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
... you know the 7 years' bad luck you get when you break a mirror ... well you now have 7 years' of no presents from Father Christmas!!! :ROFLMAO:

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
JJ ... why do you have lots of kitchen roll spread out on your bed? You don't 'leak' at night do you (you can get adult nappies you know!). :ROFLMAO:::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Oh dear, that'll take a few days to fix, better buy a new fangled all flashing tree.

JeanLuc

Free Member
Nov 17, 2008
Warwickshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer B630 Star-Line
Exp
Since 2007
Why not adopt the approach taken by many Masterchef contestants and rename it a 'Deconstructed Christmas Tree'? You might have to add some fake snow foam and a red holly berry jus to complete the effect.

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Why not adopt the approach taken by many Masterchef contestants and rename it a 'Deconstructed Christmas Tree'? You might have to add some fake snow foam and a red holly berry jus to complete the effect.

Yes, sometimes I despair of the stuff they come up with! Mind you, that other chef, Massimo or something, who took great glee in throwing his sauces etc all over the place took it to a new level ... I'm afraid I don't like having to scrape my food off the plate and thankfully the winner, Stephen, didn't go mad in the final either! :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

golly

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 16, 2009
Land of the Prince Bishops
Funster No
MH
HYMERCAR PVC
Exp
since August 2009
This tree is no more! It has ceased to be! 'It’s expired and gone to meet 'is maker! 'It’s a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace! If you hadn't nailed 'it to the table it would be pushing up the daisies! 'Its metabolic processes are now history! 'It’s off the twig! 'It’s kicked the bucket, 'it’s shuffled off 'its mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisible!! THIS IS AN EX-TREE!!

Apologies to Monty Python

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back