Free Member
Jan 28, 2013
Weardale, Co Durham
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
@Gooney .. I think your already in it .. looking back.
Like I said carry on as you are. Keep on looking backwards whilst driving forwards .. lol

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
I am sick of discussing this but I still say I definitely know for a fact that I have a blind spot - and I've certainly had a nasty scare or two by NOT remembering it was there - but perhaps you who don't feel it's necessary have bigger door mirrors than I have ever had OR you don't have to have the drivers seat forward as far as I do, only having little legs. Also being a short arse - I actually find that the headrests on front seats make it more difficult to 'automatically' know whats to my side at the rear. Or maybe it's a combination of the headrest and the B post on 4-door cars? Dunno. Have to say - I can see far more out of the Moho mirror than I ever have in any car, BUT it's a far bigger mirror and it and you are both higher up in the air aren't you?

I will continue to glance further back though the drivers door window than my eyes are situated at when driving, before pulling out whatever anyone thinks.

My instructor used to start asking me whilst raising his hand to the rear view mirror what car was behind me, by which time he had the mirror covered. Other times he'd ask eg when I was reversing round a corner, what colour something was opposite the other corner of that side road ie something I couldn't possibly see. It's a good idea that - whenever you passed your test! I never failed that test and I still wouldn't ! (except I probably wouldn't be able to identify as many models and makes - only the colour and whether it was a black hatchback or a hearse!

Nov 3, 2013
Portugal
Funster No
MH
Fiat Ducato Auto Wildax
Exp
C/van since '73 .M/h.2009
Now that young lady can look over my shoulder any time. What a truly cracking looking young lady. Her daddy must be very proud of a few minutes work. :Eeek: :whistle2: :rofl:

Hi.
An old farmer told me one day, when he saw our daughter. " Its true then,an ugly bull fetches a pretty calf....." LOL

Meanwhile,back to kneck excercise,or the lack of it LOL
Whats that other old saying. Never had an accident.......but caused thousands ? Who said THAT ! ?
Tea Bag

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back