Driving licence at 70 (1 Viewer)

Aug 21, 2008
Lincolnshire, UK
Funster No
MH
Autosleeper Symbol
Exp
Van Conversion
The DVLA take a lot of stick about long waits for driving licences so I thought I'd give them a good report.
I had my medical for my driving licence renewal with CI entitlement tuesday 2 august and I posted it of with photo and aplication that evening, I received my new licence yesterday 10 august , so I'm now over the moon and can drive my mh 4100 kgs for another 3 years without having to down size.
Well done DVLA
Alan:thumb:

MikeandCarolyn

Free Member
Mar 18, 2008
Worle,North Somerset
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2009
I have no problem with the length of time DVLA took once I had sent off the forms-but I do have a problem with having to find an independant GP surgery because our local surgery only does 'private medicals' as,and when,they feel like it-and they charge £150.

Then,when I find a surgery that will do it when I want it done,and only charges £90.I find that the greater part of the medical is me answering questions and the Dr ticking boxes-so apart from blood pressure and a urine test,oh and a joke of an eye test I didnt really feel I'd got 'value for money' ::bigsmile:

What did get,of course,was my license-and I 'spose we're all prepared to jump through the hoops for that !!

Mike

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back