ValinFrance

Free Member
Nov 1, 2011
Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
We are just off the N10 south of Poitiers (less than ½ hour from motorway) in a pretty village with an aire, Charroux 86250... you're welcome to pop in and have coffee if you're passing....

Sorry can't offer parking as we are in the village itself and limited on space!:Smile:

Happy New Year funsters!

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
That's a very kind offer. I reckon I usually drive almost past you every time I go home.
Would be very nice to stop off en route next time and join you in a cuppa.

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
We'll certainly call in next time we're passing!

You're welcome to stop by us in St.Cyr-du-Bailleul in Normandy if you ever come our way :thumb: - on the church square...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
We are just off the N10 south of Poitiers (less than ½ hour from motorway) in a pretty village with an aire, Charroux 86250
Hi Val,

Ex pat friends of ours lived on the outskirts of the village until recently. Dave & Christine Ea.d...y. He is a retired Fireman. You might know them.

Having stayed there ourselves, we can confirm (for others) that the Aire is ideally close to the village centre, and is nice and quiet.

Cheers,

Jock & Rita.

Attachments

• 100b0461.jpg
    100b0461.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 38
OP
OP
ValinFrance

ValinFrance

Free Member
Nov 1, 2011
Vienne, France
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi Val,

Ex pat friends of ours lived on the outskirts of the village until recently. Dave & Christine Ea.d...y. He is a retired Fireman. You might know them.

Having stayed there ourselves, we can confirm (for others) that the Aire is ideally close to the village centre, and is nice and quiet.

Cheers,

Jock & Rita.

Hi, no don't recognise the names - nice picture of the tower and the English bar! Lots of Brits around these parts!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back