LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
Although I've read some excellent reviews for Drive 24-7, I'm asking if any funsters have chosen or used them.
I've had AA in the past but they were just too silly priced although the one and only time I used them (their agents) in France, I found them excellent.
My insurance company can do one, as an add on which meets the criteria I need at around £110.00. However, that's reduced from £122.50 with Equity Red Star.
I've had varying quotes (some can't even find my vehicle) from around 5 suppliers. Against my better judgement, I even tried Saga.........ha ha ha, they either don't do Moho cover or their site is stupid. I'll lease you to make your own mind up.
Anyway, Drive 24-7 was around the £110 (£144.00 with a car added) and that includes mid fuelling, key damage, accident recovery and accident assist and 10% off if I choose by tomorrow this making the total £129.60 or £99.00 on just Moho. However there is also £20.00 of add one that I considered too.
Certainly for the next couple of years, we are not going to have more than 28 days at any one time abroad.

OP
OP
EX51SSS

EX51SSS

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 18, 2015
North Manchester
Funster No
MH
Hymer Exsis A Class
Exp
since 2007
I assume that nobody has experienced Drive 24-7 then or not one moho owner has Highway Insurance. Perhaps they are both bogus companies?

Jul 15, 2009
Bridgend south wales
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
Although I've read some excellent reviews for Drive 24-7, I'm asking if any funsters have chosen or used them.
I've had AA in the past but they were just too silly priced although the one and only time I used them (their agents) in France, I found them excellent.
My insurance company can do one, as an add on which meets the criteria I need at around £110.00. However, that's reduced from £122.50 with Equity Red Star.
I've had varying quotes (some can't even find my vehicle) from around 5 suppliers. Against my better judgement, I even tried Saga.........ha ha ha, they either don't do Moho cover or their site is stupid. I'll lease you to make your own mind up.
Anyway, Drive 24-7 was around the £110 (£144.00 with a car added) and that includes mid fuelling, key damage, accident recovery and accident assist and 10% off if I choose by tomorrow this making the total £129.60 or £99.00 on just Moho. However there is also £20.00 of add one that I considered too.
Certainly for the next couple of years, we are not going to have more than 28 days at any one time abroad.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back