Drinking water filter kit - can anyone identify it? (1 Viewer)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Today I picked up a drinking water filter kit from a car boot sale and am trying to identify what make it is to get some info on it. I've had a good shuftie on the web and am drawing a blank at the moment but it's more than likely because my internet is chronic and what would normally take about 10 mins has taken 2 hours so I'm loosing the will to live!!!!! :mad:

What I'm wanting to do is link it into my cold water pipe in the van's 'kitchen' so that I can get cold water as the tap is within the sink so when I have the sink top down to use as worktop I can't use the tap so have had to use the wash room one instead. I may not use the actual filter part, just the tap and piping as it will be the same 'quality' of water as we have now, but if the filters aren't too expensive I might instead keep it as a filter one.

I'd appreciate any help you can give on what it is etc as I can't bear to spend another 2 hours trawling and still draw a blank!!! o_O

Attachments

• DSCF7399.JPG
    DSCF7399.JPG
    42.3 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCF7402.JPG
    DSCF7402.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 58
  • DSCF7403.JPG
    DSCF7403.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 59
Apr 9, 2013
Ayr
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Incidentally, I found it by doing a Google search for "replacement water filter cartridges" and then clicking on "images". Often a good way to quickly identify an unknown item.

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Incidentally, I found it by doing a Google search for "replacement water filter cartridges" and then clicking on "images". Often a good way to quickly identify an unknown item.
Totally agree ... but not at the moment - as Mr Scot would say to Captain Kirk ... "she [my internet] canna take it Cap'n" !!!!!

OP
OP
Minxy

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back