dreams rv

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by Adria 5, Aug 29, 2007.

1. Adria 5

Adria 5 Read Only Funster

2. gillr49

gillr49 Read Only Funster

What lovely motors
    I dont know much about them, only having an Autoquest 100!, but they dont seem a bad price.
    Saved the site in favs. just to look and dream...
    [​IMG]

3. G2EWS

G2EWS Funster

We went there over a year ago and the people seemed very pleasant and helpful but I was unimpressed by the quality of stock.

The vehicles seemed to be smelly and dirty inside which really turned me off.

However, when I bought elsewhere I did call them and thank them for their help.

Regards

Chris

4. johnsandywhite

johnsandywhite Read Only Funster

:Smile: They have been around quite a long time importing and selling RV's. I have not had any dealings with them, but I have visited other similar dealers. As G2EWS says. The condition of some can leave a LOT to be desired. :Eek!:

5. Jim

Jim Ringleader

We have visited a few over the years, one dealer we expected to be the best and have nice turned out RV's was Dudleys. The new ones were fine of course, but how they expect to sell some of those older ones they have. Its hard to do a deal when you are holding your breath:Eek!:

Why oh why, when you are flogging something that has a price tag of tens of thousands you would not bother to give it a scrub up and a bit of fabreze is beyond me.