LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
:ROFLMAO:Dragged into new technology - Just bought a micro cyclone HD-HDMI multi player adapter :thumb: with a 16 gb pen drive to stick films etc, on :thumb: Smashing little bit of kit and not as big as a fag packet so totally portable from house to van.Get movies in DVIX format and I can fit about 20 on it :thumb: Not that we watch that many :ROFLMAO:Also got delivery of my LED light bulbs on xmas eve so I may well get around to shoving them in next time out :winky: All I need now is to change the stereo to one that also plays from a pen drive then I am all set :thumb:
terry

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
Just looked it up.

I would need dragging to Terry:winky:

Great bit of kit though :coolthumb:

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Just looked it up.

I would need dragging to Terry:winky:

Great bit of kit though :coolthumb:
IT WAS ON OFFER FOR £31 :thumb: inc, the pen drive :thumb: The last 8 gb pen-drive cost me more than that, and I have not seen it for months :ROFLMAO:
yerry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
The Cyclone is a brilliant piece of kit and so easy to use. You can also plug a portable HDD straight into it and play movies, music, show photo's etc accessing the menu's on your TV screen.

My TV will only recognise and play hard drives with a FAT32 system, using cyclone it also recognises and plays NTFS file systems (a lot of portable hard drives are formatted with this type of file system)

At present I'm using a 350GB usb driven HDD and its fully loaded with an awful lot of movies (200+) :thumb::thumb:

Got mine from Misco's, link here:-

Link Removed

Stewart ::bigsmile:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Terry when you try your new led lamps let us know what you think and perhaps you have a link to where you got them

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Jhorsf I got them from this seller
Link Removed
they took about 20 days to arrive -xmas post- I will stick a couple in later today for comparison and let you know what I think :thumb:I did not need to get them as I have never ran out of power yet :ROFLMAO: but at the price it was a case of wanting rather than needing :ROFLMAO: - goes against all my advise- :ROFLMAO: but even SWMBO did not object :ROFLMAO: although I got a slight bo----ing :ROFLMAO:
terry

OP
OP
Terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Here we go -The first pic was taken with the old bulbs in - second the leds :thumb:
No difference in camera settings - auto no flash - in complete darkness all blinds closed and as near as damm I tried to keep everything the same ish :ROFLMAO:
I must admit that I was very surprised to find the contrast in the two pics because to my eye there was very little difference, but I was expecting the leds not to be as bright so again pleasantly surprised.It could be my crap photo skills ( looks on the first I may have moved slightly ) or the camera detected different light :ROFLMAO::winky: Anyway all in all pleased with the LEDS and for a quid each no grumbles :thumb:
terry

Attachments

• P1020039.JPG
    P1020039.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 20
  • P1020040.jpg
    P1020040.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 23

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
LED Lighting...Well worth the conversion AND you'll notice increased longevity from the leisure batteries.:thumb:

The Cyclone.....Nice one Terry.

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Thanks for the post Terry you must be very proud of your van it does look fantastic in all your photos

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back