Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Nice van Jim, that is the model we also like.. :thumb:

Its great for travelling with one child, I'm an early riser, so with Sian still in our drop down bed and tich on the sofa, I still have the dinette to sit at and get some work done. We like a dinnette, never been one for eating on the sofa, so it suits us well. We are upgrading the foam so it should be quite comfy:thumb:

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Very Posh Jim...

Congratulations... you are one of us now... always GREAT when a member crosses the floor from the Cowboy lot to the sophisticated Hymer Group.

You know it makes sense...

JJ... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I knew you and Sian had good taste Jim. :winky:

That's the same upholstery as ours, ie, Menorca.

Enjoy. :thumb:

Cheers,

Jock.

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Thats a nice van. Similar layout to ours which is a Burstner, only yours looks more roomy even though ours is just under 7m.

I sat in one the same as yours which was about 10 years old and had a real feel of quality but the wife wanted a new one....

Seeing pictures of yours makes me wonder if we made the right choice.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thats a nice van. Similar layout to ours which is a Burstner, only yours looks more roomy even though ours is just under 7m.
I think pictures make it look more roomy than it is, I was using a 17mm lens on a full frame camera, so the pictures are VERY wide.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Just worked out why ours looks more cramped - fixed bed:Doh:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
We have a pull down in the front - I have to fight the kids to sleep in it.

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Looks a cracking van Jim. I see Lesley was on the right tracks ::bigsmile:

Aug 27, 2009
Hertfordshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
40 years
OK, I have been out in the rain and taken some pictures. ::bigsmile: We have bought a Hymer B544 its a 1999 on a 2.8 Fiat and its done less than 50,000 miles. Our starting point was that it had to be under 6m, we needed a minimum of 3 berths with at least 3, 3-point belts. She is being serviced by John Champers, next week, A habitation by Ash in Feb followed by a full Re-upholster by Careavan at the end of Feb. We are away this weekend in her to Oxford. Here are some piccies, there is a lot of van packed into 19 and a bit feet::bigsmile: And yes, we can easily tow it behind the RV::bigsmile:
You just don’t know what you have done to me. A moment of insanity is my only defence.
I was that impressed with your pictures I passed the laptop to my Jackie. opp5
Now she wants to know why we don’t have all that in our van. She has a request, can she please see the bathroom. :Doh:
I’m just hoping it will all be a distant memory by the morning.:cry:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
You just don’t know what you have done to me. A moment of insanity is my only defence.
Now she wants to know why we don’t have all that in our van. She has a request, can she please see the bathroom. :Doh:

:Eeek:

At least Jackie has some sense.

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
no matter what she says, tell her you cant have one....it only does 26mpg and you couldnt take the increased fuel costs. :ROFLMAO:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Well if anyone fancies one now having seen all the pics I have a 2004 model complete with pole in stock, LHD ideal for continental touring, sensible mileage and plenty of goodies:thumb:

Peter

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
OK, I have been out in the rain and taken some pictures. ::bigsmile: We have bought a Hymer B544 its a 1999 on a 2.8 Fiat and its done less than 50,000 miles. Our starting point was that it had to be under 6m, we needed a minimum of 3 berths with at least 3, 3-point belts. She is being serviced by John Champers, next week, A habitation by Ash in Feb followed by a full Re-upholster by Careavan at the end of Feb. We are away this weekend in her to Oxford. Here are some piccies, there is a lot of van packed into 19 and a bit feet::bigsmile: And yes, we can easily tow it behind the RV::bigsmile:

front.jpg

left.jpg

right-1.jpg

entrance.jpg

kitchen.jpg

backtofront.jpg

front-to-back.jpg

Thank goodness you posted pics , i didnt think I could post anymore without slipping out what model it was and the details lolol it pays to be a repair business but customer confidentially is important to us :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :thumb:

Hi Jim

Nice Van and before Geo says it I see its got the pole dancing section as well :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sonja

Of course there is one , Sian loves dancing :winky::winky::winky:

Note to John (Champers)

Hi Sheriff... if there are any bits you can whip off this van for my Hymer do it before Jim even knew he had them... ok?

...distract him with John Phillips´ coffee and biscuits...:thumb: :thumb:

JJ

JJ as if we would :secret::secret::secret::secret:

Jim the van looks brilliant....you chose a good one very hard to believe it is 12yrs old , wishing you and Sian many, many happy journeys exploring again
(and so pleased you didnt go back to tugging
See you next week

John n Kath xx

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
JOHN and KATH...

You two knew all the time and said NOTHING... you could have just told me... :Sad: :Sad:

JJ
Customer confidentiality and all that :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:..... we would have had to taken you to siberia if we had told you LOLOL

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Good luck with the new Mortorhome Jim it looks
FAB U LOUS:thumb:

Mel

Feb 4, 2010
Mid. Glamorgan, S. Wales
Funster No
MH
Motorhutch / Toy Camper
Exp
Since 2010
OK, I have been out in the rain and taken some pictures. ::bigsmile: We have bought a Hymer B544...

front.jpg

:thumb: Nice one, but...

...you couldn't have found one with even more windscreen wipers? Two not enough for you? :winky:

Ahhh...and look...it's smiling! :Smile:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
I have been thinking of this for quite a while and going to sell up as much as possible and buy a 6 mtr A class German left hooker.

Saving to do little bit of tidying on the bus then hopefully the plan will come together, the bus is just to big for me now but will miss it.

Snowy's has helped me with my decision as parting with the bus will hurt (been part of my life for over 5 years now)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back