Dover Parking (1 Viewer)

Aug 23, 2009
Burnham on Sea-late of Mortagne sur Gironde
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Stargazer
Exp
Since 1995
I seem to be the only itinerant parked up at Dover tonight. Just staggered back across the pavement from Hythe Bay Seafood Restaurant where I had a great meal. It may be of interest though that Dover along with Kent county council have suspended car parking charges between 19 December and 2 January. Must walk the dog now then crash out to be up in time for tomorrow's ferry.
Merry Christmas to all of you.

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Just staggered back across the pavement from Hythe Bay Seafood Restaurant where I had a great meal.
Isn't that the place that recently lost it's food hygiene licence?? Sleep with the loo door open, the bog roll fully extended, and the seat top up. :xThumb:

OP
OP
Chas17
Aug 23, 2009
Burnham on Sea-late of Mortagne sur Gironde
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Stargazer
Exp
Since 1995
Isn't that the place that recently lost it's food hygiene licence?? Sleep with the loo door open, the bog roll fully extended, and the seat top up. :xThumb:

You might be mistaking it for somewhere else. As far as I know it has always had a 5 from the food standards agency. Anyway I slept without incident.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
You might be mistaking it for somewhere else. As far as I know it has always had a 5 from the food standards agency. Anyway I slept without incident.
Really glad your OK. I must say it's been concerning me since last night. Hate to think of someone having a large chunk of Montezumas Revenge in Dover. :xThumb::xThumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back