Double Birthday Bash with firework display (1 Viewer)

Sundowners

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 30, 2007
Suffolk/Central Portugal
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
37 years
Hi Pammy
We have a fairly big marquee but we can't get it there with the truck and demountable, BUT Pamala came up with the brilliant idea to hire one erected on site.It can't be that expensive and we could split it 30? ways, if the weather is bad, it will be priceless as a meeting place.
(I did mean split the cost NOT the marquee):ROFLMAO:
Nigel & Pamala

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi Pammy
We have a fairly big marquee but we can't get it there with the truck and demountable, BUT Pamala came up with the brilliant idea to hire one erected on site.It can't be that expensive and we could split it 30? ways, if the weather is bad, it will be priceless as a meeting place.
(I did mean split the cost NOT the marquee):ROFLMAO:
Nigel & Pamala

Hi Nigel and Pamala

Sounds good but I am not sure whether Billing would accept it as they have their own bars and restaurants on site. Also I remember hiring marquees for the grasstrack championships that Geo and myself helped the East Midlands league to host on 3 occasions and it really wasn't cheap and they also insisted on us having insurance to cover any damage. I'm not going to rule it out though until we have made enquiries at Billing.

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
hi

well, we have two gazebos im sure there are two more out there to make one big square, then we have two big rvs with there awnings out (jim and geo :ROFLMAO:) put them both sides we have one big area:thumb:to have a good time....::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
well, we have two gazebos im sure there are two more out there to make one big square, then we have two big rvs with there awnings out (jim and geo :ROFLMAO:) put them both sides we have one big area:thumb:to have a good time....::bigsmile:

Hi Ash

We will have our gazebo as well and as you say our awning so we should be ok but another one or two may help even more.:thumb:

M

Mark&Sue

Deleted User
Newbies welcome???

Hi Pammie,

We only joined the forum yesterday and have already been made to feel very much at home and gleaned some great advice inthe forums. We were wondering is it might be possible to attend your bash so that we could hijack you all with our complete lack of knowledge? We will be full time by then and will be trying to fill our weekends with good memories.

Best Regards,

Mark and Sue.:thumb:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Im sure we can squeez you in, will be great to meet up, Pammy's my other 3/4s (but shes back on her diet) i will get her to add you to the list, keep a Friday clear for my funeral:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

Ash

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi Pammie,

We only joined the forum yesterday and have already been made to feel very much at home and gleaned some great advice inthe forums. We were wondering is it might be possible to attend your bash so that we could hijack you all with our complete lack of knowledge? We will be full time by then and will be trying to fill our weekends with good memories.

Best Regards,

Mark and Sue.:thumb:

Hi it would be great to have you there ,the more the merrier ,Pam will add you to the list but payment need to be paid asap so if you pm me i can give you details on how to pay :thumb:
Ash @ Lynn

M

Mark&Sue

Deleted User
Remembrance Sunday

Hi it would be great to have you there ,the more the merrier ,Pam will add you to the list but payment need to be paid asap so if you pm me i can give you details on how to pay :thumb:
Ash @ Lynn

Hi Ash,

Just been reminded that it will be Remembrance Sunday that weekend and I'll be attending the annual meeting of army friends but would it be possible to attend from Friday to Saturday night?

If so please forward payment details and I'll sort it this evening.

Best Regards,

Mark.:Smile:

Pat4Neil

Free Member
Sep 28, 2008
Essex
Funster No
MH
Mercedes
Exp
7 years
Hi Pammy, Ash

We would love to come to your birthday bash, Neil will have to work on the Sunday though, do you know what would be the earliest that he could leave in the morning, do they lock the gates or anything.

We had a great time at the fishing weekent so really would like to come, could you let us know, if there is enough room and if poss about the time on Sunday.

thanks Pat

thefman

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
notts
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2000
hi pam did you put linda and i down for this one? if not could you please:Smile:

mark.

Ash

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi Ash,

Just been reminded that it will be Remembrance Sunday that weekend and I'll be attending the annual meeting of army friends but would it be possible to attend from Friday to Saturday night?

If so please forward payment details and I'll sort it this evening.

Best Regards,

Mark.:Smile:

that will be ok but you will still have to pay the £24...:thumb:

Ash and Lynn

Ash

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Hi Pammy, Ash

We would love to come to your birthday bash, Neil will have to work on the Sunday though, do you know what would be the earliest that he could leave in the morning, do they lock the gates or anything.

We had a great time at the fishing weekent so really would like to come, could you let us know, if there is enough room and if poss about the time on Sunday.

thanks Pat

I dont think there are gates, so you should be ok to leave when you want to.:thumb:

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi unless its changed over the last 2 years since we have been there, they have 24 hour security at the barrier, you can arrive or leave anytime day or night.

Before they went silly with the prices we used to roll up around 01.00 on our way to some of the shows.

Olley

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi

Mark & Sue
Pat (Patsy4)
Mark & Linda (thefman)

You've all been added to the list. All you need to do now is get your payments done and then pm Ash or myself to let us know you have paid so that we can update the calendar again.

I think that now makes 30 vans in total. If there are any more members who feel they would like to join us can you let Ash know and he may be able to pull some strings at Billing.:winky:

Looks like this will be a really great event, apparently some of the members are going pike fishing:thumb:

See you soon
Pammy

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Hi

Mark & Sue
Pat (Patsy4)
Mark & Linda (thefman)

You've all been added to the list. All you need to do now is get your payments done and then pm Ash or myself to let us know you have paid so that we can update the calendar again.

I think that now makes 30 vans in total. If there are any more members who feel they would like to join us can you let Ash know and he may be able to pull some strings at Billing.:winky:

Looks like this will be a really great event, apparently some of the members are going pike fishing:thumb:

See you soon
Pammy
I bloody hope so Bryan and I have just spent 35p on new Pike gear between us

M

Mark&Sue

Deleted User
Pike Fishing huh???

Guys, just a quick note on the pike fishing thing, wouldnt it be easier to use a fishing rod rather than a medieval weapon to catch fish? I know that some people are a little slow when embracing technology but come on....:ROFLMAO:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Mark have you seen the fishing team on here:Eeek:
Bryan and I with our Pikes ARE the cutting edge

Fun Fishing match 2007

Attachments

• Muster0716[1].jpg
    Muster0716[1].jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 86

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Fun fishing champ
2006 Just look at the progress wev'e made

Attachments

• monkeys1_25894b[1].jpg
    monkeys1_25894b[1].jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 94
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User

Geo, thanks for placing the order for me, I received part of the order today and I'm just a little concerned what exactly it was that you told them we we're hoping to catch??:Eeek:

Attachments

• hook.jpg
    hook.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 89

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Your very welcome Bryan
I was worried that the small hooks may have got lost ,glad to see they arrived safe :thumb:

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
hi geo
will you tell pammy to keep the naked photo's of you private!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
alan

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
hi geo
will you tell pammy to keep the naked photo's of you private!!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
alan
I did wonder where you had got to Alan:winky:
when you see Ash tell him Ill have his catch for Bait !!!!!!!!! save wasting it:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

thefman

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
notts
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2000
booked and paid:Smile:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Good man
Are you piky fishing too

Geo

What's Piky fishing? :ROFLMAO: Is this another new morrocon sport?

Be Itinerant fishing me, Ive heard theres alot about at this site.

Be good to see you again Mark & Linda, are you bringing Josh?

thefman

Free Member
Sep 4, 2007
notts
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
since 2000
hi geo yes i will but i may not arrive until saturday afternoon.

haganap yes josh will be with us :Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back