Double Birthday Bash with firework display (1 Viewer)

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Join us for a double celebration of Ash and Pammy's birthdays

7-9 November
Bonfire & Firework Bargain Weekend at Billing Acquadrome
Billing Aquadrome... Northampton's holiday park

We will all be together on the touring field with electric hook ups. We have reserved 20 pitches.

£24.00 for the weekend - no extra charges for RV's.:thumb:

centrally located, near junction 15 of the M1
set in 234 acres of parkland
3 bars and clubhouses, Indian restaurant, 2 cafes, take-away facilities...
marquees availble for hire

Facilities at Billing Aquadrome

To enchance your stay at Billing Aquadrome they have an extensive range of leisure facilities, including jet ski lake, fishing, licensed bars offering tempting meals and a variety of entertainment.

Also within the park complex they have a funfair, including a large selection of children's amusements, eat in and take out food facilities, caravan and camping accessory shop, laundrette, and a host of other facilities to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

The well stocked supermarkets cater for all your provision needs, stocking a wide range of fresh and frozen food, newspapers, magazines, sweets and souvenirs.

They have an exciting and comprehensive rallies and events diary, jam packed with shows, rallies and entertainment for all the family. The bonfire and fireworks is just one of them.

The Kingfisher ClubThe Kingfisher Club offers a warm and friendly welcome, and is somewhere you can enjoy a meal in the restaurant, have a game of pool, watch live sport on Sky TV or just have a chat in the bar over a glass of beer.

Facilities at a glance...
jet ski lake • fishing • crazy golf • 12 acre amusements park • fairground • supermarkets •
quad bikes & go-karts • cafe, take-away, fish & chips • licensed bars

Let us know if you want to attend and we will put your name down.

THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT MEET

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Pammy is that Friday to Sunday? if so stick us down please.

Sorry just checked your dates, of course it is.:Doh:

Olley

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi Pammy is that Friday to Sunday? if so stick us down please.

Sorry just checked your dates, of course it is.:Doh:

Olley

Hi Olley

Well it is getting late :ROFLMAO:

I'll add your names to the list - glad you are coming.

Pammy

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Pammy just hope we are still talking after morocco, or Geo hasn't swopped you for some camels. ::bigsmile:

Olley

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Hi Pammy just hope we are still talking after morocco, or Geo hasn't swopped you for some camels. ::bigsmile:

Olley

Talking??? I was more worried as to whether we would get back in time or not. :winky:

As for Geo swapping me for some camels - they would soon be after him to swap back again I can tell you. :ROFLMAO:

RuthRv

Free Member
Jan 4, 2008
Funster No
hi pammy, put me and tony down for this one sounds great wouldnt want to miss it
plus we can catch up with the morroco tales of which i am sure there will be plenty::bigsmile: do we have to book direct or just leave it with you
ruth

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
hi pammy, put me and tony down for this one sounds great wouldnt want to miss it
plus we can catch up with the morroco tales of which i am sure there will be plenty::bigsmile: do we have to book direct or just leave it with you
ruth

Hi Ruth

Not sure at the moment what is happening regarding the bookings. Ash has made all the enquiries and he has reserved 20 pitches which he said he has to pay upfront for. 20 pitches x £24 each seems a lot to be shelling out for so far ahead of the date. (I must admit though he did get a very good deal as originally they wanted £29 per night from the RV's). I have asked him to call again today and just check this out. I can accept they may want deposits but not all the money upfront surely.

Anyway for now I am gathering names of interested parties and adding them to the list. All will be revealed later hopefully.

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
provisionally pammy,
got to see if shirl will shut shop for the weekend.:Blush:
busy time with pantos/shows rehearsals ect

john.

Hi John

I can add you to the list as a provisional and then if you find you can't make it then no problem I'll just remove it - hope I don't have to though.:winky:

Thepips

Trade Member
Sep 26, 2007
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
This is just so frustrating! We've had to pull out of the Morocco trip because it's going to clash with a family wedding in Florida. We're not going to be back in time to go on this meet either.:cry: The only consolation is I've insisted on a day out at LazyDays!::bigsmile:
Have a great time everyone

Regards
Doug

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
Put us in provisionally pammy, We love old peoples partys:ROFLMAO:

Dane & Hazel

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
We would also like to join you all. So please add us to the list.

Nigel and Pamala - Sundowners

Hi Nigel and Pamala

Glad you have decided to join us, will add you to the list.

Pammy

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Put us in provisionally pammy, We love old peoples partys:ROFLMAO:

Dane & Hazel

You cheeky beggar, we oldies know how to party - I'll show you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Great you are going to join us - I'll add you to the list.

BTW - don't you fancy bringing your rod to the fishing meet at Scunny??

Pammy

Oct 14, 2007
Rochester
Funster No
MH
Auto-Trail Mohawk
Exp
16 fun filled years
You cheeky beggar, we oldies know how to party - I'll show you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Great you are going to join us - I'll add you to the list.

BTW - don't you fancy bringing your rod to the fishing meet at Scunny??

Pammy

Would do but will be in France, anyway I ain't having the bearded wonder beating me again:ROFLMAO:

MONSI

Free Member
Sep 3, 2007
stalybridge manchester
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
birthday bash

hi pam
can u put us down please cant miss a good bday bash
lisa :thumb:cheers

Raoul

Free Member
Mar 5, 2008
Jarrow Tyne & Wear
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
since the summer of 2007
Hi Pam
Love to join you & Ash for a birthday bash:thumb: so put me on the list I'll need some fun:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Raoul

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
This is just so frustrating! We've had to pull out of the Morocco trip because it's going to clash with a family wedding in Florida. We're not going to be back in time to go on this meet either.:cry: The only consolation is I've insisted on a day out at LazyDays!::bigsmile:
Have a great time everyone

Regards
Doug

Hi Doug

Just realised I missed answering your post. So sorry to read that not only are you going to miss the birthday bash which is a shame but your're pulling out of Morocco as well. What a real bummer. Are you going to get your deposit back or have you postponed the journey for another time.
A trip to Lazy Days? well that is going to be really something. I hope we'll be doing that next year. You'll be able to tell us what it's like.:thumb:

Safe travels Doug.

Thepips

Trade Member
Sep 26, 2007
Basingstoke
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Hi Doug

Just realised I missed answering your post. So sorry to read that not only are you going to miss the birthday bash which is a shame but your're pulling out of Morocco as well. What a real bummer. Are you going to get your deposit back or have you postponed the journey for another time.
A trip to Lazy Days? well that is going to be really something. I hope we'll be doing that next year. You'll be able to tell us what it's like.:thumb:

Safe travels Doug.

Ray from Desert Detours has been brilliant and refunded my deposit less 50 odd euros expenses. Quite honestly the refund was much more than I expected (and probably deserved!). We still want to do the trip but I'm going to have to finance yet another wedding next year.
From what I hear Lazy Days is nearly as good as the theme parks!

Regards
Doug 'n Bar

OP
OP
Pammy

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Ray from Desert Detours has been brilliant and refunded my deposit less 50 odd euros expenses. Quite honestly the refund was much more than I expected (and probably deserved!). We still want to do the trip but I'm going to have to finance yet another wedding next year.
From what I hear Lazy Days is nearly as good as the theme parks!

Regards
Doug 'n Bar

Ray is obviously a fair guy then. He could quite easily have kept the deposit like the usual tour opeators do.

Do I take it you were blessed with girls in your house then Doug. We have boys but even so we helped out with a few things when our eldest lad got married. You have to, don't you.

I hear you go around Lazy Days on golf trolleys so that you see it all:ROFLMAO: Can't wait till we go next year. Do you think you'll buy a replacement - they're certainly fetching silly money at the moment.

C.L.S

Trader - Service & Repairs
Jul 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Not long enough
Can you add us please Pammy ::bigsmile:
thanks Mark

DMS

Trader
LIFE MEMBER
Feb 2, 2008
Funster No
MH
Concorde 850L
Exp
Time Began
pammy
please include us too i'd hate to miss ash falling over again:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

alan

LyndonRV

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
2 years
double birthday bash

can you book us in please::bigsmile:

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
I wondered were you had got to on this one Lindon
Its a party bring the heavy base music:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Geo

LyndonRV

Free Member
Sep 23, 2007
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
2 years
Join us for a double celebration of Ash and Pammy's birthdays

7-9 November
Bonfire & Firework Bargain Weekend at Billing Acquadrome
Billing Aquadrome... Northampton's holiday park

We will all be together on the touring field with electric hook ups. We have reserved 20 pitches.

£24.00 for the weekend - no extra charges for RV's.:thumb:

centrally located, near junction 15 of the M1
set in 234 acres of parkland
3 bars and clubhouses, Indian restaurant, 2 cafes, take-away facilities...
marquees availble for hire

Facilities at Billing Aquadrome

To enchance your stay at Billing Aquadrome they have an extensive range of leisure facilities, including jet ski lake, fishing, licensed bars offering tempting meals and a variety of entertainment.

Also within the park complex they have a funfair, including a large selection of children's amusements, eat in and take out food facilities, caravan and camping accessory shop, laundrette, and a host of other facilities to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

The well stocked supermarkets cater for all your provision needs, stocking a wide range of fresh and frozen food, newspapers, magazines, sweets and souvenirs.

They have an exciting and comprehensive rallies and events diary, jam packed with shows, rallies and entertainment for all the family. The bonfire and fireworks is just one of them.

The Kingfisher ClubThe Kingfisher Club offers a warm and friendly welcome, and is somewhere you can enjoy a meal in the restaurant, have a game of pool, watch live sport on Sky TV or just have a chat in the bar over a glass of beer.

Facilities at a glance...
jet ski lake • fishing • crazy golf • 12 acre amusements park • fairground • supermarkets •
quad bikes & go-karts • cafe, take-away, fish & chips • licensed bars

Let us know if you want to attend and we will put your name down.

THIS IS GOING TO BE A GREAT MEET

forget that last private message - I think we need to book through you so can you please put our names down- Lyndon, Emma plus the two kids from hell

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back