Rally Dorset Fun Rally 2015 (2 Viewers)

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
No PAT only the one we had I am sure you will not have any problems with your new van.
When the list for Corfe comes out can you make sure we are on it thanks.
S&D
Oh good we were getting a bit worried !!! we all need your sense of humour, music and Denise's attempts at the cardbox game. I'm expecting a tougher challenge next time round. :)(y)

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Have had a rejig Daughter 's wedding is on the 20th in Swindon so shall not be back till sunday if I make sure all gassed up would only need to go food shopping on the Monday morning. As it only takes about an hour to get to you I should be there sometime late afternoon. Top field as per last time and no ehu. Looking forward to it and meeting up with you all

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Tootles

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 14, 2013
Lancaster
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Was a newbie, now a Middie.
Any spaces left??? If so, can you please add us to the list, EHU if possible, but no probs if their all taken, still want to come!!

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
All EHU's on the Posh field now taken, the rest of you will have to mix it with the Rif Raf on the top field, us included.:)

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
All EHU's on the Posh field now taken, the rest of you will have to mix it with the Rif Raf on the top field, us included

.:)
:) If we got to support Peterborough It's a no no :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Have had a rejig Daughter 's wedding is on the 20th in Swindon so shall not be back till sunday if I make sure all gassed up would only need to go food shopping on the Monday morning. As it only takes about an hour to get to you I should be there sometime late afternoon. Top field as per last time and no ehu. Looking forward to it and meeting up with you all
Hi Lin
Was your daughter okay about having her wedding plans altered so you could come on the Rally ?:rofl:

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Could we have electrics please many thanks.
Nicki & Phil.
Sorry Nick & Phil
All EHU's taken for now, are you still happy to come? I can put you as first on the reserve list for electric if we have someone who can't make it.

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
D:cooler:rset Fun Rally 2015 List

1. Jez and Lin
2. Pat1951 EHU
3. Pikeman
4. Dryad EHU
5. Cutfinger EHU
6. Andy EHU
7. The Mogs EHU
8. Rekerly EHU
9. Wildge EHU
10. Jandek EHU
11. Brisey EHU
12. Wombles EHU
13. Geoff2110 EHU
14. Kaybee EHU
15. Popeye EHU
16. Rangritira EHU
17. Tootles EHU
18. Simply
19. Catspyjamas
20. Old-mo
21. SteveandDenise
22. Lindyloot
23. Sallytrafic
24. tremybach
25. Philbo

Great response, only posted on Thursday Night. There's 18 places left all non-electric.

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Hi Lin
Was your daughter okay about having her wedding plans altered so you could come on the Rally ?:rofl:
No its still on the same day just that having thought about how close would I be too tired , I'll have all week with everyone to chill out (y):party3:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hi all, I have switched the 2014 photos that Old Mo took to an Album. Not quite sure where it should have gone but Broken Link Removed

Sallytrafic

Free Member
Aug 20, 2013
Salisbury
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt on Transit
Exp
since 1988
Thanks for putting me on Jez just returned from deepest darkest and wettest Welsh Wales and now back on grid.

Dec 23, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral Supreme
Exp
Since 2002. Previous Motorhomes, 3 X Autotrail. Rapido and 2 Adria Coral Supreme.
D:cooler:RSET 22nd to 29th June.
Well it’s time to start looking forward to the long balmy days of next year’s Summer & therefore time to post details of the Dorset Fun Rally from Monday 22nd to Monday 29th June (Sunday 28th being the last night)

So it starts the day after Stratford and unfortunately overlaps at the Weekend with Misterton but I’ve put this by Runrig & we think that as they are well separated in terms of distance it shouldn’t affect either one.

The limit is 40 Vans plus 3 who are organising, stewarding or managing catering. If need be I’ll post a reserve list.

Ourselves and Pat & Trish (Pat1951) will be stewarding, Keith & Sue (Pikeman) are kindly overseeing the catering, and I can guarantee that it will be a vast improvement on the Restaurants effort this year.

The Rally will run a similar course to this year’s however we intend to do our own catering and provide a Marquee. I have arranged for Matt Black a local Comedian / Pianist as entertainment on the Saturday Night, I am confident he’ll have your sides splitting. We will be arranging something for Friday as well plus all the informal gatherings, food, quizzes and silly games as per this year.

I will be asking for a £10 deposit per head to cover Saturday Night’s food and entertainment, this will need to be paid by March 31st 2015. I will set up a paypal account for this in the coming weeks. If you can no longer come to the Rally having put your name down please let me know then I can offer your place to someone else, I will contact anyone who hasn’t paid the deposit by the end of March to see if they are still coming.

The prices are £14 per night inc. EHU, £11 per night on the top field and concessions for Solo’s. As per this year.There are 16 EHU’s but I need to hold 2 back for essential users. Sorry but initially I can only accept bookings for a minimum of 5 nights so please take this into account before booking as you can see its a week long Rally & therefore having a large number just coming for the weekend would result in a lot of empty spaces for the rest of the time.

For those who are unfamiliar with the area the site is centered in the beautiful Purbeck countryside with fantastic walks and cycling direct from the site, it’s a 20 minute walk to Corfe with all its quaint Pubs and lovely beer gardens. The seaside resorts of Studland and Swanage are close by as is the Market town of Wareham.

Buses are directly outside the site entrance and there is the Swanage steam Railway only a couple of hundred yards away.

Here is the link to Norden Farm Campsite, it is dog friendly and very laid back & still a working Farm. Toilet & shower facilities (included in price) are very good and it has a well stocked reasonably priced shop with excellent BBQ food.

www.nordenfarm.com/[/QUOTE]

Hi Jez and Lin
Back from our travels. Yes it would be great to come again in 2015. Can you put me and Anne down again [we would want EHU]! Also can you reserve a place for Alan & Margaret [Teleman]. Yes, we can do the Friday night for you. I haven't got your telephone number. Can you call me to discuss. Tel: 01928 711837.
Cheers
Steve

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Hi Jez & Lin,

Unfortunately, we missed your meet this year as it clashed with Stratford, which we had already paid for, months in advance. :(

We'd love to attend your 2015 meet, and would be grateful if you could pop our names down please. :) No leccy needed thanks. (y)

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita. :)

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Hi Jez & Lin,

Unfortunately, we missed your meet this year as it clashed with Stratford, which we had already paid for, months in advance. :(

We'd love to attend your 2015 meet, and would be grateful if you could pop our names down please. :) No leccy needed thanks. (y)

Cheers for now,

Jock & Rita. :)
Look forward to meeting you both (at last !) I've added you to the list.
Cheers, Jez

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
Thanks for putting me on Jez just returned from deepest darkest and wettest Welsh Wales and now back on grid.
Just got back from Hirwaun then, have you butty:whistle::whistle:

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Please pencil me in - no EHU required!

Join us or log in to post a reply.