Free Member
Sep 15, 2012
Worksop
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt - I think!
Exp
Since 01/09/12
If we could get on the 'serviced' side and dates dependant, then I would be interested. :thumb:

lindyloot

LIFE MEMBER
May 28, 2008
Yeovil
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker
Exp
since 2007
Would be great to have a fun meet in our neck of the woods, I'm sure there will be 3 or 4 more of us that live in the west country who would be interested
:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

plumbomb

Free Member
Oct 18, 2012
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2013
We have just got back from that part of the country and we love d it , put us down for this meet :thumb:

Grouch

Free Member
Jul 27, 2013
South Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
25 years
It would be nice to have a few more rallies in this area and I would definitely be interested.

patch

Free Member
Nov 25, 2012
WEYMOUTH
Funster No
MH
Just bought first MH
Exp
We would be interested. Never been to a rally so educational as well!!:ROFLMAO:

Wildge

Free Member
Jul 24, 2013
East Midlands
Funster No
MH
Coach built.
Exp
since 2000
:thumb: We would be interested. Lovely part of the country....

Regards Wildge

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
hmmm... sounds good, long way for us, but would be up for it if the dates are right and we could tie it in to a 2 week trip to france. Can it accomodate RV's? we are 34' and is the ground hard?

thanks in advance

x

Bee

Free Member
Dec 16, 2011
France
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2003
Can you put Alan and me down provisionally please:winky:

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi Jez & Lin,
Nice to have you both and the dog sorry can't remember it's name. Yep I'm sure we will make it, reasonably local for us, I will keep an eye out for dates early next year, Hope you had a good time at Stratford show, we did a part from the wind !! Shrewsbury show was also a great meet ,where we changed our m/h now got a Pilote Reference A Class old but nice.
Terry:rain::sin::rain:

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Apologies for taking so long to get back with this one. I have negotiated a fee of £11 per Van per Night to include all site facilities but not EHU. There are four hook up points available for the field we have been given so once these have been taken if EHU is essential then there would be plenty of space on the adjoining field.
The toilets & showers are very close by as are dishwashing & elsan facilities, the Block is modern & kept really clean, the showers are like power showers!!
The field is gently sloping in places so doubling up on chocks would be a good idea.
The Site manager has asked that the meet takes place in June as they start getting busy come early July so I thought the 18th to 29th June would be OK but if that precludes people it can be adjusted.
I will go down a couple of days before to make sure everything is ready & put direction signs up etc.
I think that's it for now, its still a way off but its a date for your Diaries at least.:thumb:

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
doubt if we can make it as it looks as if Robert doesnt finish college until 30 June

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
June

No good for us either unfortunately as A levels will be on and retirement is'nt til end of june, drat as it is close to us.

June59

Free Member
Aug 21, 2013
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Hi top
Exp
I'm a newbie
First ever message

Sorry if this is not right way to reply but just joined forum. New to motor homing as well as forum but would love to go to Dorset if dates fit. Would I just keep looking on here to find out if it goes ahead?:Confused:

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Welcome June59, I've PM'd you.

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
this sounds like a good idea,if things work right.we will come::bigsmile:

OP
OP
D

DM14742

Deleted User
Jez Is this being planned as a weekender or a Holiday rally ?:Smile:
My intention was for it to be more of a Holiday but if some want to come over the Weekend or just for a few days that's fine, its a nightly fee so it doesn't matter. We will obviously be there throughtout & the plan is to have a few (very informal) get togethers over the period including a few route marches into Corfe for 1 or 2 bevvies :winky: & a midsummers night dance around a bbq :Eeek: - only kidding!!
We both know the area pretty well now having spent over 27 years holidaying in the area so we should be able to help with ideas for everyone's likes.

toledo

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 18, 2011
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Life Member
hola

:thumb: Put us on the list please:thumb:

Thanks