Free Member
Dec 1, 2009
Anywhere in the UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Starting out fulltiming
:Smile:Good morning everyone, anyone that is up at 6.30, major problem, door width on motorhome 20 inches, wheelchair width 23 inches, no way to alter the wheelchair, can't alter the door, I need a genius to come up with a bright idea :thumb:
Kennygd

alivan

Free Member
Jan 29, 2010
UK and Europe
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Up before you

Hello Kennygd, I live in Bulgaria and we are 2 hours in front. Up at 7 each day built in clock, (5 in UK). Regarding chair, sounds like a big problem. Sorry I can't be of much help only would one of the seat swings work that you see at the swimming pools for people with a diability. Sorry again if it's a stupid idea.
When you get moving on your travels look at my album. I have plenty of room, (Other half cuts the grass). also have a guest room with wetroom and toilet attached with own entrance. your welcome if you get this way, give you a break from the Mobile.

Take care
Ivan:thumb:

OP
OP
K

kennygd

Free Member
Dec 1, 2009
Anywhere in the UK
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Starting out fulltiming
:Smile:Ivan, Thank you very much, there is no such thing as a stupid idea in my book, people see things in a different way and any ideas would be appreciated.:thumb:
Kennygd

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jan 7, 2010
Funster No
MH
Van conversion
Hi Kenny,
Can you get out of the wheelchair to sit on the m/h step, you could then push yourself up on to the m/h floor. After that you need to be able to have a stool behind you and push up backwards on to that. It depends on the disability. The wheelchair can then be folded.
hope you solve it,
violet

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
err that seems narrow to me for a door. Is it an internal one and do you have a motorhome now?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back