Don't shoot the messenger (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
In my opinion you are more likely to have your house broken into while away than your van while you are in it.

MattR

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 18, 2013
Beds
Funster No
MH
Panel van
Exp
Years
Guy and is wife pulled up on pitch next to us yesterday, didn't say hallo or owt, could just tell they didn't want to get in conversation, so this morning was quite surprised, their tuggers by the way, when they said morning, bit later on my wife heard her on the phone saying they were felt safe now and security here was good, this afternoon they spilt the beans, they had been robbed on a service station where he had pulled up for a kip, they were in the caravan next thing they knew they had a torch shining at them, this bit made me laugh under my breath, his wife jumped up and had a pop, thought shit mate that should been you, they got robbed of 1500€ They called the police who couldn't come straight away as they were dealing with another robbery on the same service station, apparently a motohomer had been GASSED, the guy in the Motorhome was at the gendarmerie the same time as the tugger giving info and told the tugger that they laid there could see what was happening but couldn't do anything, but they did see the guy who was robbing them had a canister under his arm don't know how much they got off him 2K is the norm is it not, as title says don't shoot the messenger, this is how it was told too me, what you reckon?

Perhaps a toxicology report would help - providing it can differentiate between anaesthetic gases and bull sh1t.

johnpengers

Free Member
Nov 7, 2009
Somerset.
Funster No
MH
Concorde Liner
Exp
since 2005
Unlike some of you chappies/chappess, and the VeryOldMoIceCreamInternetMan, we have been at this lark for only about 12 ishhhh years. Never been robbed, gassed or anything and never met or heard of anyone who has. And we have overnighted in some unusual places. :sneaky:

Yes but...Mr Supermike.....You have a Winnebago....No self respecting

mugger...Robber....burglar etc would be seen dead trying to break into one

Even Scrotes have some street cred you know !!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:;)

Regards to you both

John P(y)

whoa

Free Member
May 2, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
It's been sold, no more
Exp
I'm a newbie
Mrs Deluxe keeps hers in her purse. She is from Yorkshire.

Enough said.......

I know what you mean my Yorkshire wife also has a purse trouble is its my money that's in it, and remember that old Yorkshire saying " what's yours is mine, and what's mine's me own". I do get an allowance if she's feeling generous, and it depends on the quality of my begging and grovelling, if it's not up to standard I'm flat busted, if I want 50p I have to use a spanner to release it from the palm of her hand.

Not sure if i should get involved with @old-mo post ,but the thing that's of interest this money in your wonderful wife's knickers, a. Is these the ones she's wearing or in a wardrobe, b. Is the money in notes or coins, because I've heard that there's a lot of weight in groats, guineas and florins. :LOL::D:giggler::rofl::Eeek:

And although they are your wife's knickers, it begs the question of who is actually wearing them after those photos from earlier in the year

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

SuperMike

Free Member
Apr 28, 2010
St Albans
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Sightseer
Exp
11yrs, but many years a tugger.
Yes but...Mr Supermike.....You have a Winnebago....No self respecting

mugger...Robber....burglar etc would be seen dead trying to break into one

Even Scrotes have some street cred you know !!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:;)

Regards to you both

John P(y)

Thank you Mr JP. I love you toooooo. Dress it up how you like, it's not an Ice Cream van, like someone you know, has recently purchased. :sneaky:

colonel

Free Member
Oct 22, 2008
Devon
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2008
It's 5 years since I heard of someone being gassed in their motorhome. Does it mean it's on the rise again!!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back