LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
My lad who's coming on his final holiday with us before he goes to pastures new asked to use the loo whilst heading down the motorway.

He came back to sit in the van and said... its a really weird experience standing up whilst having a wee whilst moving and looking out the vack window...

Our bathroom has a rear window in it as did our last but one van when the kids came with us. However that one had a smoked glass window in it.

He thinking the same with this one lifted the blind having a wee in full view of traffic behind us. ..

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
tell him next time to bring his girlfriend...that's more FUN:)

Nov 18, 2011
Planet Earth
Funster No
MH
A van
Exp
Over 25 year's
My lad who's coming on his final holiday with us before he goes to pastures new asked to use the loo whilst heading down the motorway.

He came back to sit in the van and said... its a really weird experience standing up whilst having a wee whilst moving and looking out the vack window...

Our bathroom has a rear window in it as did our last but one van when the kids came with us. However that one had a smoked glass window in it.

He thinking the same with this one lifted the blind having a wee in full view of traffic behind us. ..
your posh you have a window :rofl:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back