1. Our Classifieds are free to subscribers
    For help in listing an item or for marking it SOLD please see this help file

PLEASE EXCERCISE DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE PARTING WITH MONEY
    MotorhomeFun cannot vouch for the honesty of members. 

PLEASE DO NOT BUMP 'FOR SALE" THREADS or they will be removed.

FOR SALE Dometic B2200 Air Con

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Don Quixote, Sep 26, 2015.

1. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Funster

airc1.jpg

For Sale: open to offers Removed from MH full working order and only 3 years old and used a few times. This is in Spain so collection needs to be arranged. I can deliver in Spain subject to distance?

The Dometic B2200 Air Con is high powered with low noise and vibration levels

The Dometic B2200 caravan and motorhome air conditioner is the elegant and higher powered version of the B1600 Plus, and yet identical in physical size, and just 4 kilos more in weight, Exceptionally high performance combined with low vibration and noise levels. The Dometic B2200 Air Conditioner is suitable for a caravan or motorhome up to 7 metres internal length. Its air diffusion box can distribute cool air front and back or just to the front or back, or warm air to either both sides or just one, You are able to control fan speeds independently.

Easy to install

The Dometic B2200 caravan and motorhome air conditioner is easy to install. The Dometic B2200 has safe operation, tilt insensitive up to 10 degrees, integrated control panel and illuminations.

The B2200 motorhome air conditioner also features:

• High performance heating function; 1200 watts.
    • Designed for stationary operation as delivered on mains 240v , if used in combination with DC Kit 2 or DC Kit 3 then mobile operation is possible.
    • Circuit protection for campsites: 5 A delay fuse. Power post requirement > 6amps.
    • Full function Remote Control
    What do you need?

For 240 volt use just a tube of sealant and the 240 volt supply cables to the unit. Please note: includes all of the necessary wiring manual and remote.

2. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Funster

Anyone ? summer is coming

3. Cleve

Cleve Funster

Possibly I am unable to see the wood for the trees but .... How Much?

4. Vlad The Impaler

Vlad The Impaler Funster

If you live in Spain and have had it for 3 years and hardly used it why would it be any use to the rest of us ?
    Or perhaps you've bought off someone who thought they needed it then realised like the savvy amongst us that it was a white elephant and sold it to you for a song .
    I've always thought they were a waste of money but hey ho it's January sale time so I'll give you £100 for it

Vlad

5. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Funster

Vlad, in the past 3 years we have been out of Spain over the summer months. I also have the receipt of purchase and fitting. Thank you for the offer, but I wait for the January sales to finish.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Funster

If you want to PM me with a realistic offer it's yours.

7. ukbill

ukbill Funster

just say wat u want for instead of some sort of secret bidding im in spain and im interested

8. Don Quixote

Don Quixote Funster

@ukbill - Bill no secret bidding it's first come first served. I'm not looking top price, but I'm not giving it away. PM me with a realistic offer and I will reply right away. If you're in Spain I can deliver subject to distance.

9. John Laidler

John Laidler Funster

They're about £1400 new in this country.