Free Member
Aug 21, 2008
Preston
Funster No
MH
Given up travelling
Exp
Since 1992
The guy noted that the pics were upside down, but couldn't get them the right way up. Caught your attention, though!
Cheers, Dave(y)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
Actually I can quite believe that there is a problem with the system somewhere, I hate to say it but occasionally when I put pictures on here they are turned round even though the originals are correct, I've even tried turning them before linking them and that sometimes solves the problem but not always.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
On the old forum system it was a real issue but we've sorted it here for the most part and can right pictures uploaded the wrong way round. Most blame others and don't realise that it is their photo that is the wrong way round, and nothing to do with the system they are uploading to. When they view the pic on their phone or camera, their hardware/software it is righting it for them as it knows when it takes pics upside down or mirrored.

ABZSteve

Free Member
Banned
Jan 8, 2014
Aberdeen
Funster No
MH
2018, Apache 634 150 Auto
Exp
Since 2015
Makes it easier to seal the underside (y)

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
On the old forum system it was a real issue but we've sorted it here for the most part and can right pictures uploaded the wrong way round. Most blame others and don't realise that it is their photo that is the wrong way round, and nothing to do with the system they are uploading to. When they view the pic on their phone or camera, their hardware/software it is righting it for them as it knows when it takes pics upside down or mirrored.
Not on my laptop it doesn't, I have to turn them. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Jim

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs

Don`t work for me... :(

DSC00938 (600 x 450).jpg

Reactions: Jim

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
I switched off the auto rotate on the phone to view the listing.

What's the problem?:)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back