Jan 23, 2016
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
1 year
Hi everyone.

We have just joined and want to get involved with the rallies but can I ask how welcome are dogs please. Are they allowed to all the rallies or do I have to check before booking? I note that the fun club arranges some get togethers around food, are the dogs allowed or does it depend if undercover etc?

Thanks very much

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Rosemary,

Dogs are so common at rallies that the only time they would get a mention in the rally details is if they were forbidden. So if the rally blurb does not mention dogs then you can be sure they are allowed (y)

Meanwhile, welcome to the fun :)

If you're not sure about any aspect of the forums, check out Broken Link Removed

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
I think dogs are welcome at most. Only things that might prohibit them would be farm animals or ground nesting birds. That would be mentioned in the rally info.
The rallies and meets are very friendly affairs.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Apr 23, 2010
Isle Of Man
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 years
Nicely put Jim(y)
IMG_0993.jpg

:whistle::whistle::whistle:

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
As Jim has already said dogs are welcome, and there are quite a few of us who own 1 or 2 dogs, the only time they would not be allowed is in rooms for our get together's, and some times in marquees, but on rally fields they are always welcome. Check with the rally marshals.

swanseajack13

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 19, 2013
Swansea
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
3 years
IT'S my dogs that are members of m/h fun, they let us go to the rallies, I did have to stop them ripping @Jim apart once but I will not stop them again,my yorkies have be welcomed to every rally with no problems ray lol still lol xx wow wow

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
I am Alfie the member. I have my human staff that chauffeur me around and attend to all my requirements. The one thing they must always do is clean up behind me else I get very annoyed.

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Warners the show organisers state the following in their Campers information.

DOGS
Dogs are welcome in the rally and exhibition area as long as they are kept on a lead and under control. Dogs are not allowed in the entertainment venues.

Brisey.

karl c

Free Member
Mar 25, 2014
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 2010
As Jim has already said dogs are welcome, and there are quite a few of us who own 1 or 2 dogs, the only time they would not be allowed is in rooms for our get together's, and some times in marquees, but on rally fields they are always welcome. Check with the rally marshals.
One or two or Nine:)

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
One or two or Nine:)
We have a breeder member and her husband (known to many of us over the years) who have had up to nine dogs in their charge, and both they and their dogs have been made welcome.
That's because as responsible dog owners, they have not allowed their dogs to cause disruption to others on the rally field, and they have always been seen to "be in charge" of their dogs. (y)

If you are a dog lover, it's an absolute treat meeting these particular dogs. (y)

Cheers,

Jock. :)

OP
OP
Rosemary1

Rosemary1

Free Member
Jan 23, 2016
Dumfries and Galloway
Funster No
MH
Rapido A class
Exp
1 year
Great - having the dogs (two Shiztuz) was one of the reasons we got the motorhome and they do love coming away with us. Couldn't imagine 9 though!! Thank you x

themogs

Free Member
Oct 23, 2012
Wales
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Not Long Enough.
Q-Nine?? Can you move in your motorhome?

A-Nein !!(y)(y)(y)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back