Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Aren't plastic bags more damaging to the environment than dog poo? :winky:

JJ :Cool:

I am just so impressed how your education has come on in leaps and bounds this week------well done keep it up:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

maz

Jan 26, 2011
Bizeljsko, Slovenia
Funster No
MH
N+B Arto
Exp
Since March 2011
too true Terry..

what's wrong with carrying it until you find a poo bin..

Because if you know the only dog bin is behind you and you will be heading back the same way ...........

Because you need both hands on the lead if you are training a dog not to pull .......

Because the butler has to stay back at the van to greet visitors in my absence ........ :RollEyes:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Aren't plastic bags more damaging to the environment than dog poo? :winky:

JJ :Cool:

They are probably the self disintegrating ones :ROFLMAO:So now they pick up poo, hang it on the fence for 6 mths, then it rots and drops it into the nettles at the bottom of the fence :ROFLMAO:They should have cut out the hanging and simply thrown it in the nettles:thumb::ROFLMAO:
terry

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Our dog is not too bad he (9 times out of ten) sticks his a--e in the nettles before do-in his jobby :thumb: I suppose he is saving me a job of picking it up to hang it on the fence :ROFLMAO: or thinks he will get me to nettle my self ::bigsmile:
terry

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Our dog is not too bad he (9 times out of ten) sticks his a--e in the nettles before do-in his jobby :thumb: I suppose he is saving me a job of picking it up to hang it on the fence :ROFLMAO: or thinks he will get me to nettle my self ::bigsmile:
terry

Both of mine do exactly that.. won't shit unless they have long grass or bushes ..unless desperate .. must be a dog thing .. mind you, I also prefer long grass .. :roflmto:

there was one occasion when walking along a path in a park Mylo put his arse against the railings and aimed through them.. :roflmto:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Yeah Jim but like you said I too have tried to get him to shit in a bag and hang it on the fence :ROFLMAO:
I have trained him to open the door to let himself in from the garden :thumb: then he turns around and shuts it :thumb: Great in the winter but a real pain in the summer when we want the door open :thumb::ROFLMAO:::bigsmile:
terry

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
We go on Adult only sites and most have dogs I prefer them to badly behaved children:Eeek::hardhat:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back