dogs like wane rooney (1 Viewer)

Jun 15, 2010
glasgow
Funster No
MH
banger autotrail
Exp
just back from spain and france noticed my rottie was sheding her coat quite a lot thought it was probably the heat in spain. but it seems to have got to the baldy patch stage and is continuing to shed while i am here in stratford .i mentioned this to the vet in calais but were only interested if i had a sausage to give her the worming tablet previous to that they kept me outside the front door for 45 mins because other customers were scared and puting there dogs in there hand bags .and to top it off 83.10euroes.i had 2 fifty notes .?have you got 10 cents no we have no change so back to the van for ten cents.and they talk about scots.anyway thats the moanin done any one experiencd the same prob with there pets coat:Angry:.

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Dont want to panic/worry you but you dont say how long you were abroad , and wether you used a scalibor collar if not could your dog of been bitten by infected sandflies? do you know about Leishmaniasis which is a condition caused by the bite of sandflies, it may be worth checking with your vet as one sign of the condition is loss of hair also sores on the joints

some general info on it for you

http://www.leishmaniasis.info/faq_2.htm

sue1959

Free Member
Feb 11, 2010
Ireland
Funster No
Exp
non as yet, hired in Canada a couple of times. hope to buy in the next few years.
Our dog went thru infected flea bites washed her in Nizarol Dandruff shampoo (on vets recommendation) and it cleared up.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back