Dog owners take care

Discussion in 'Motorhome Chat' started by chatter, Aug 23, 2012.

1. chatter

chatter Read Only Funster

If any of you are out and about in the hampshire heath area and you take your dogs walking on the heath be very aware of any motorbikers on the heath especially one not very nice one, who deliberately rode at and into a dog who was on its lead and killed it.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-hampshire-19342953

2. Mavis

Mavis Funster

They ought to publish the photo the man took of the rider and get him identified.
    What a cruel way to behave you cant just cant understand this cruelty can you. What goes through their tiny minds????

3. M1TCH

M1TCH Read Only Funster

( If this did happen the way its been reported ) Then let me make this clear from the start i dont care who i upset with my reply to this one, the person who did this wants staking out on the ground and running over with his own bike and i for one would have no problem with doing it, or again staking out naked with a tin of chum round his nether regions and a hungry german sheppard let loose on him, apart from the dog :cry: who did not deserve this the upset for the owner there is also the bad press for motocross riders who get hounded away from patches of wastland by antibods.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Griffs

Griffs Funster

I agree with you 100 percent:Angry::Angry::Angry:

• Like Like x 1