LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi
We are putting Toby in kennels this year for the first time as my parents are getting on a bit for watching a 2 year old daft Jack Russell.

The kennels we are thinking about are Bracken Bank Lodge near penrith as we can drop him off on the way and pick him up again on way home and i was wondering if anyone else has used them or if anyone has used kennels near Hull as this is where we get ferry from.

Many Thanks
Gerry

Minxy

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 22, 2007
E Yorks
Funster No
MH
Carthago Compactline
Exp
Since 1996, had Elddis/Swift/Rapido/Rimor/Chausson MHs. Autocruise/Globecar PVCs/Compactline i-138
We used to use a place called Lorna on the outskirts of Cottingham (Eppleworth road). Not used them for many a year but they were always very good.

Link Removed

However, depending on what direction you are coming to catch the ferry, there's also a very good kennels at Gilberdyke - Jay Gee Dog Sanctuary (we got Romy from them) - they take in borders too and they are really lovely people there - they give the rescue dogs and borders a lot of love and attention. They are located near the A63/M62 and as they are not so close to Hull they are a fair bit cheaper too.

Link Removed

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back