Does anyone use an Android TV Box in Spain? (1 Viewer)

ludo

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 12, 2011
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 1990
Does anyone use an Android TV Box in Spain? I want to buy such a box but the choice seems to be endless and very confusing.

Any advice on choice and supplier please?

Thank you.

BreweryDave

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2011
Alvor, Algarve
Funster No
MH
None now!
Exp
Yup. I have an M8S box but any quad core will be ok. Do get one with an 'air mouse' though as it makes it so much easier to use. eBay or amazon.
Will need site wifi or another free wifi source as if using your own mifi it will eat all your data very fast streaming tv.
The various KODI apps will only work on very strong wifi, but I have used the filmon app with ease even on weak wifi so that enables your uk tv easily.
You could also put the filmon app on a tablet or phone and get a lead to connect that to your tv, or watch on the tablet.

H

Hagstrom

Deleted User
Echo the above by BreweryDave. We have a Minix Neo X8H plus running Kodi which worked fine in Spain. It's pretty useful, too, for downloading box sets onto, before you go, so there's something watch when live TV lets you down.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 16, 2013
uttoxeter
Funster No
MH
ambulance conversion
Exp
50 years
I have Amazon firestick here at home, and took one with me to Portugal at my mates villa, after changing the wifi password it worked just the same there as here;):)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back