• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD Dodge Ram and Holiday Rambler 5th wheel. (1 Viewer)

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
2007 Dodge Ram Laramie 4x4 5.7 Hemi, 4 door, 6 leather seats, petrol/lpg, 38,000 miles from new, supplied by Pentagon of Portsmouth in full UK spec, silver metallic, Reese 16k hitch, bed cover, stainless steel side steps, new tyres, i am the second owner.
Along with a......
2005 Holiday Rambler Savoy 29rks trailer, sofa/dinette super slide-out, rear kitchen, 6 berth, aluminium frame and sides so no delamination, rear camera, king size bed, shower, wc, washbasin in the swan-neck, sofa/hide a bed, dinette/bed, 12/240v tv, microwave, toaster, filtered water to sink, two swivel chairs, loads of cupboard space, and a large through belly locker, new tyres, 30ft in length.
I am selling to upgrade.
This rig runs beautifully, and we had 18 weeks touring Portugal and Spain last winter, no problems whatsoever. A combination of American space and comfort, along with a vehicle to do the running around/touring without having to pack things away. It really is a versatile outfit and could be used easily for full timing or long term touring.
I am asking on the forum for offers around £25k Please pm me for further details and photos.

Craig

OP
OP
simsy56
Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
Her's a photo of the Ram / HR.