Do you wear a Funster badge at Exhibition??? (1 Viewer)

R

Robert Clark

Deleted User
I went there to the show OK But if you see on the news about a MURDER IN DOVER, it would have been me, as we were leaving I asked the wife to watch me back out to avoid traffic, She did stop me when something came then waved me out again and stood with her arms folded as I backed into the metal fence opposite smashing my rearlight cluster and bumper getting it caught up. When I yelled at her she said "YOU ONLY SAID LOOK FOR TRAFFIC" . two hours later and £90 lighter i fitted a new light unit to make it roadworthy again. But I do no know where to replace the bumper from, any ideas for an obsolete Chausson Oddesey.
And Where do I get a replacement wife with sense.
Perhaps she's trying to give you some kind of message ?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

LAM

Apr 23, 2014
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 Welcome
Exp
Began with the purchase of our first, ever MH in 2014
Are you all out of the country
I have also not seen the 'Funster I.D.' obviously shown on any units (apart from rallies/meets) and like you have tried to promote the club by passing around spare Funster goodies, supplied by jim (y)

OP
OP
GWAYGWAY

GWAYGWAY

Free Member
Sep 6, 2014
Dover
Funster No
MH
Hymer ML I 580
Exp
4 years
[QUOTE="

@GWAYGWAY ouch!:confused:[/QUOTE]
Not ouch, more CRUNCH in fact a Hella-of-rearlight crunch, Damned expensive that unit and two hours driving to get it, luckily from a Tugger stockist.

Judge Mental

Funster
Deceased RIP
Sep 2, 2009
Sarth London
Funster No
MH
Possl 636 FR panel van
Exp
1994 and beyond...
Can I drive my van through and around show? It has a sticker in window?..will be handy for lunch and a wee nap:)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:
Reactions: DBK

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back