Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Do you use your toilet?
A friend of ours refused to use their toilet, it was new.... Came the day they did and found it ok, at least for No1's. They established their use of it although were not sure what the light was for near the toilet. They did find out...!
They had thought the wee went into a big tank somewhere.... all part of the learning process.

Alan

Oct 1, 2013
Lanzarote
Funster No
MH
Nil by mouth
Exp
Lots
To save any mess, I always put a piece of kitchen towel in the toilet bowl before dropping cargo :Smile:

Upvote 0

pamella

Free Member
Aug 19, 2013
walsall, west mids
Funster No
MH
c class?
Exp
yep we too use ours for both and empty daily or sooner once at 3/4 full.we use cheap paper and it goes in a bin in the toilet and just blue...whatevers cheapest.tried the wash tabs but they dont have time to do anything as we empty daily.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Tincataylor

Free Member
Jul 9, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Never leave a campsite with your clothes line tied to a lamp post.
Are you sure he wasn't after the cassette-they have been stolen?

Bigfoot,

I think my post was a little more tongue in cheek ...........or siphon pipe in mouth.............

Tinca

Upvote 0
Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
Bigfoot,

I think my post was a little more tongue in cheek ...........or siphon pipe in mouth.............

Tinca
Did you lift this from the 2005 Darwin awards?
A 5-STAR STUPIDITY AWARD WINNER!
10. When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find a very sick man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline and plugged his siphon hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges, saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/horrors/freakish/darwin05.asp#TIhSDXUkjc5eFg0D.99

Upvote 0

Tincataylor

Free Member
Jul 9, 2012
Devon
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Never leave a campsite with your clothes line tied to a lamp post.
Did you lift this from the 2005 Darwin awards?
A 5-STAR STUPIDITY AWARD WINNER!
10. When a man attempted to siphon gasoline from a motor home parked on a Seattle street, he got much more than he bargained for. Police arrived at the scene to find a very sick man curled up next to a motor home near spilled sewage. A police spokesman said that the man admitted to trying to steal gasoline and plugged his siphon hose into the motor home's sewage tank by mistake. The owner of the vehicle declined to press charges, saying that it was the best laugh he'd ever had.

Read more at http://www.snopes.com/horrors/freakish/darwin05.asp#TIhSDXUkjc5eFg0D.99

Bigfoot,

Guilty as charged...............:Blush:

The Tinca's

Upvote 0
Jan 22, 2014
Birmingham
Funster No
MH
Coach built
Exp
Do you use your toilet?
A friend of ours refused to use their toilet, it was new.... Came the day they did and found it ok, at least for No1's. They established their use of it although were not sure what the light was for near the toilet. They did find out...!
They had thought the wee went into a big tank somewhere.... all part of the learning process.

Alan
i don't use my toilet I use ukbills toilet. The funny thing is he doesn't know :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Oh he will now. :Eeek:

Upvote 0

cruiser

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 12, 2012
northampton
Funster No
MH
coach built elddis 400
Exp
since 1978
now he will know where that funny smell comes from:RollEyes:

Upvote 0

Puddleduck

LIFE MEMBER
Jan 15, 2014
Scottish Borders
Funster No
MH
Without at present
Exp
On and off for many years.
My friend and her hubby divide jobs into "blue" and "pink" jobs. Loo emptying is a "blue" job. Doesn't mean it can't be done by delicate hands, just that blues do it better!

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back