Do you poo in your motorhome loo? (1 Viewer)

Do you use your toilet for No Two's

• Total voters
Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
It seems that motorhome designers all have tiny arrises, I am not overweight but when seated my thingy hangs over the front :xeek:

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
It seems that motorhome designers all have tiny arrises, I am not overweight but when seated my thingy hangs over the front and my piles get trapped in the flap :xeek:
Bloody hell Larry, you need to see a doctor mate. :xrofl::xrofl::xrofl:

This post was brought to you by the ever sympathetic Badknee.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I can never understand people who are prepared to use a public loo that has had thousands of arses on it in preference to their own nice clean one.

Not sure about the motivation for not using it. Maybe its the thought of emptying it in the place where thousands of shit splashes have been before them.

Riverbankannie

LIFE MEMBER
Mar 11, 2016
Bristol
Funster No
MH
IH 630 RL PVC
Exp
Of course we use it, otherwise might as well be in a tent! That's the great thing about a MH, it's literally our home in wheels. Before anyone thinks my hubby does the emptying, you would be wrong. I ALWAYS take to disposal point and empty myself.

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
Of course we use it, otherwise might as well be in a tent! That's the great thing about a MH, it's literally our home in wheels. Before anyone thinks my hubby does the emptying, you would be wrong. I ALWAYS take to disposal point and empty myself.
As well as the cassette ? :xlaugh:

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
Yes we always use our shower and toilet onboard.We never paid out all that money to use someone else's facilities.I just turn the music up so that Jo can't hear me on the loo :xrofl::xrofl::xrofl: a real gentleman I am:xwink:.
Brian & Jo

Sep 23, 2013
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Globecar Campscout
Exp
Since 2008 (started in a VW T4 campervan)
AT LAST .... something positive about being a solo traveller.... it's just your own 'waste' that you have to deal with. :)
You just need the right travelling companion Joy - then they'll deal with your waste as well as their own. :xThumb:

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
If there are site or alternative facilities I prefer it if others would use them. :xsmile:This is because the MH cassette is a reduculously small size for a 6 berth unit and fills up very quickly especially when the flush HAS to be used for an age. Blue job so every little helps.:xThumb: My folding camper was 6 berth as well but with a 50% bigger cassette. :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 29692

Deleted User
We always use ours.

I really can't understand the people who spend a small fortune on a fully equipped motorhome and then never use the toilet or shower preferring instead to share public/site facilities with loads of other people.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back