Do you poo in your motorhome loo? (1 Viewer)

Do you use your toilet for No Two's

• Total voters

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Not looking for an argument but I have to say I have seen some pretty daft questions but this takes the biscuit. Why would anyone want to know what others toilet habits are. What will happen if the majority say no, will the OP stop Pooing in the loo, or conversely, what if the majority say yes, will the OP start.

There is, of course, no right or wrong way of using the loo, we all use it as we see fit and I cannot see that a poll, or rather the results of it are of any interest to anyone. Unless that is if the paint they were watching dry has just dried or the grass they were watching has died and they are looking for a new interest.:RollEyes:

Did you find time to read all 50+posts in the thread, or does the grass grow particularly fast where you are? :Smile:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
This would explain why they made RV's.. :ROFLMAO:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1x5tjPWwABc"]Baby Sloths Get Potty Trained | Too Cute - YouTube[/ame]

The face reminds me of a FUNSTER :winky:

Jun 17, 2012
North Essex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Delaware
Exp
>12 but <13
To poo or not to poo

We have a Motorhome and we found certain facilites were available.
We sit on the seats, cook in the cooker, prepare food on the worktops, keep food in the fridge, clothes in the wardrobe and we poo in the toilet.

Why wouldn't we? ????

Thanks for the tip Jim about using a backpack. Last time I walked into a McDonalds with a cassette I got a few looks.
I admit the seal was leaking though..........

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Not looking for an argument but I have to say I have seen some pretty daft questions but this takes the biscuit. Why would anyone want to know what others toilet habits are. What will happen if the majority say no, will the OP stop Pooing in the loo, or conversely, what if the majority say yes, will the OP start.

There is, of course, no right or wrong way of using the loo, we all use it as we see fit and I cannot see that a poll, or rather the results of it are of any interest to anyone. Unless that is if the paint they were watching dry has just dried or the grass they were watching has died and they are looking for a new interest.:RollEyes:

Agree with you completely, there is no right or wrong, just different. But the OP was probably started with the intention of generating the type of thread that developed. I for one thoroughly enjoyed the humour (not sure what that says about me, but then I don't really care). It might not be to everyone's taste but sometimes a little toilet humour is good for the soul ( and the child in us). :thumb:

Last edited:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
There's one funster near me who cuts out the middleman
and parks the toilet on the driveway.

(Oops sorry its a Hymer):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
There's one funster near me who cuts out the middleman
and parks the toilet on the driveway.

(Oops sorry its a Hymer):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

How very dare you! Don't diss the Hymer, there'll be trouble. You Autosleeper you!!

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
How very dare you! Don't diss the Hymer, there'll be trouble. You Autosleeper you!!
fishing.png

Got One Already.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Travelbug1

Free Member
Aug 12, 2010
Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
2 yr
No one has said why they don't/won't poo in their loo, only the people who do seem to have answered, any particular reason why?

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
This is the reason why some don't pooh in the van...

This may help to prevent the problem..

Oops__The_Toilet_Accident_by_Hstar4art.jpg

Available from.
ShiftZZ
Anti Shit Products Ltd
Po Box 5H1T
Thetford..

BOGOF Stickers (c)

lesleyjean

Free Member
Jun 21, 2008
Funster No
MH
A class
No one has said why they don't/won't poo in their loo, only the people who do seem to have answered, any particular reason why?

i bought my motorhome off eBay.

The guy selling it had not cleaned it out inside or outside, but I did get it for a very good price.:Smile:

When i came to look at toilet, he had not emptied it and it had gone all over the inside of the cupboard.

I had to clean it all out and it made me feel quite sick:whatthe:

I/we decided that as we mostly use sites, we would make use of their very good facilities. Showers/toilets.

Not to say I have never used it because I have.

One night when I had a really bad stomach and couldn't possibly make it to campsite toilets:roflmto: I did use the motorhome, but fortunately I did not empty the cassette.::bigsmile:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
i bought my motorhome off eBay.

The guy selling it had not cleaned it out inside or outside, but I did get it for a very good price.:Smile:

When i came to look at toilet, he had not emptied it and it had gone all over the inside of the cupboard.

I had to clean it all out and it made me feel quite sick:whatthe:

I/we decided that as we mostly use sites, we would make use of their very good facilities. Showers/toilets.

Not to say I have never used it because I have.

One night when I had a really bad stomach and couldn't possibly make it to campsite toilets:roflmto: I did use the motorhome,
[HI] but fortunately I did not empty the cassette[/HI].::bigsmile:

Wot since:Eeek:

Armytwowheels

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 10, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
Carthago S Plus - Iveco
Exp
Since 2011
Come on I'm a soldier...........old habits die hard::bigsmile:

Its also on my list of "Things to Poo":ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

My ex was REME and he told me a sorry of when he was on exercise in Germany, they had had a really busy day working into the night and little time for anything. Now he said this happened to a new recruit but I think it was him. A couple of REME lads went into the trees to do their duty, bear in mind the green overalls, one lad finished his jobby, flipped up the overalls turned around to bury it and it wasn't there!! Guess where it was? The other lads fell about laughing and this poor lad had to stay in the same overalls until the end of the exercise. :Eeek::Eeek:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
My ex was REME and he told me a sorry of when he was on exercise in Germany, they had had a really busy day working into the night and little time for anything. Now he said this happened to a new recruit but I think it was him. A couple of REME lads went into the trees to do their duty, bear in mind the green overalls, one lad finished his jobby, flipped up the overalls turned around to bury it and it wasn't there!! Guess where it was? The other lads fell about laughing and this poor lad had to stay in the same overalls until the end of the exercise. :Eeek::Eeek:

sounds about right:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Another poop thread, two in one day about number twos! :ROFLMAO:

And the answer is yes we do. Now I am ready for the Micky taking here - we use a lovely little invention called the happy bowl. It's excellent and means no skids.:Eeek:

He, he! I bet half the funsters have been on Amazon to order those.......there's only 2 left in stock now, need to be quick!:roflmto:

teddybard

Free Member
Aug 21, 2012
warwickshire
Funster No
MH
c
Exp
5 years
Was Trying to Connect
Happy Meal
+
Happy Bowl

Site would not let me amend it

Now I am not a Happy Chappy
seems the thread is simply Crappy:cry::cry:

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
Top tip

I always find it easier to empty the cassette if you nip the poo off just as your sphincter reaches max stretch so you get blobs instead of a great log. :winky::winky::winky::thumb:

Mar 3, 2013
Poole
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
We could also ask the other unmentionable.......do you do the other in your motorhome....you know.......if the vans a rocking don't come knocking, but that's a whole other thread :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back