Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I know lots of solo's who really enjoy their travel, but I'm increasingly aware that lot's of people fear taking the motorhome out on their own. I'm writing an article called 'Motorhoming Solo' to encourage people to give it a go. In this article I would like to include as many real life examples as possible as these are the best motivators. . So if you could help by answering a few questions I'd appreciate it. NO REAL NAMES WILL APPEAR IN THE ARTICLE and your experiences will be strictly confidential.

If you travel alone and would like to help. Please click here Thanks in anticipation. (y)

May 8, 2010
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2010
I think that may apply not only to singles but to some couples whom dont like to travel by the selfs as well
we know of one couple that will not travel outside yorkshire without another motorhome along for piece of mind

Your post really made me laugh:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Is this true? Maybe Jim could write up case studies of Yorkshire folk who have dared to venture over the border and survived to tell the tale. (I'm from Yorkshire by the way.)(y)
I suspect this is just dry Yorkshire humour and you're pulling our legs.:unsure:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Briarose

Free Member
May 21, 2008
Lincs
Funster No
MH
Lowline
Exp
Since 2007
I thought for a moment that Jim was organising a solo meet at Searles:whistle2:
Now wouldn't that be FUN ! That said it would probably be ok then...don't forget you would be part of a rally lol

Aug 30, 2012
Home of the war horse
Funster No
MH
burstnar T640
Exp
Your post really made me laugh:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. Is this true? Maybe Jim could write up case studies of Yorkshire folk who have dared to venture over the border and survived to tell the tale. (I'm from Yorkshire by the way.)(y)
I suspect this is just dry Yorkshire humour and you're pulling our legs.:unsure:
Belive it or not it's true it's a aunt and uncle of mine both in their early 70is she will only go up east coast on there own they have had van 5 years and it's done less than 3000 miles the farthest it's been is Skegness and Blackpool and then we went with them once and her son once
We offered to take them to shell island last summer god she flipped when she relised how far it was and would not go
When she looks at what we have done in Europe and morocco she thinks we are mad

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Completed the form, thought you might ask a few more questions...

Not sure how much help it was though :confused:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back