LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Just wondering how many of us click on the sponsored links, I must admit H hav'nt until now and the information on them is interesting and informative, just been looking at Geo's and his links as well as others, well worth a click :Smile:

Sep 23, 2007
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
4 and many as a tugger
I have never bothered, I see them but take no notice. If i want somthing I search on line rather than cliking a link.

ourcampersbeentrashed

Free Member
Apr 19, 2008
East London
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
well over 5 years
I click on the sponsored links when I am looking for something specific and to be quite honest, if they have what I am looking for, they get my custom first

as an example, Roadpro had exactly what I needed some months ago at an extremely competitive price.

In addition Johns Cross have supplied us with extremely useful information at no charge and I have always found them very open and honest

pm to Road pro you can sent me the £20 for the plug now hahahaha
(only joking)

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
I have never bothered, I see them but take no notice. If i want somthing I search on line rather than cliking a link.

Andy,

Why not support the ones that support Fun, most of us give Funsters a discount and at least if you have a problem, you can always get to the engine driver on a PM :thumb:

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back