Do I need to book

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by Denbo, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Denbo

Denbo Read Only Funster

We are setting off to Bulgaria 22nd July I have been told not to drive through Romania as the roads are terrible.
    drive through France, Belgium, Germany, Austria,Hungary,Croatia,Serbia, then into Bulgaria my question is do I need to pre book any camp sites or just turn up, I have just ordered a green card for driving through Serbia
    I've only ever drove in France and Spain and did not pre book any sites in fact we did a mixture of aire sites and camp sites
    My wife is a worrier but I am the sort of person that just goes and see what happens although this is the longest trip I will have done I am planning to take 10 days from leaving Calais to reaching Bulgaria .

Thanks Dennis:Cool:

2. JJ

JJ Funster

To me the wisest course of action would be to do whatever your wife feels happiest with.

Won't be much of a trip if she is worried all the time... :Wink:

JJ :Cool:

• Like Like x 1
  3. davidbaldam

davidbaldam Funster

I agree book the first few sites then try just turning up if it doesn't work out you can always go back to booking a few days ahead.

4. normanandsue

normanandsue Funster

Hi - this is a personal question so feel free to ignore the question, but as a seasoned traveler in France we have been tempted further afield but can never agree where might be best. My question is why did you choose Bulgaria, is there a special attraction we Francophiles are missing out on?

Norman

5. Denbo

Denbo Read Only Funster

Bulgaria

The only reason we are going to Bulgaria is we have a apartment there and intend to stay there for three weeks

• Like Like x 1