Free Member
Apr 21, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
Since 2001
We are setting off to Bulgaria 22nd July I have been told not to drive through Romania as the roads are terrible.
drive through France, Belgium, Germany, Austria,Hungary,Croatia,Serbia, then into Bulgaria my question is do I need to pre book any camp sites or just turn up, I have just ordered a green card for driving through Serbia
I've only ever drove in France and Spain and did not pre book any sites in fact we did a mixture of aire sites and camp sites
My wife is a worrier but I am the sort of person that just goes and see what happens although this is the longest trip I will have done I am planning to take 10 days from leaving Calais to reaching Bulgaria .

Thanks Dennis:Cool:

Oct 15, 2012
Market Harborough
Funster No
MH
C Class Laika Ecovip 7R
Exp
I agree book the first few sites then try just turning up if it doesn't work out you can always go back to booking a few days ahead.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Hi - this is a personal question so feel free to ignore the question, but as a seasoned traveler in France we have been tempted further afield but can never agree where might be best. My question is why did you choose Bulgaria, is there a special attraction we Francophiles are missing out on?

Norman

OP
OP
Denbo

Denbo

Free Member
Apr 21, 2013
Bury
Funster No
MH
Motorhome
Exp
Since 2001
Bulgaria

The only reason we are going to Bulgaria is we have a apartment there and intend to stay there for three weeks

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back