1. Our Classifieds are free to subscribers
    For help in listing an item or for marking it SOLD please see this help file

PLEASE EXCERCISE DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE PARTING WITH MONEY
    MotorhomeFun cannot vouch for the honesty of members. 

PLEASE DO NOT BUMP 'FOR SALE" THREADS or they will be removed.

SOLD DMA mobility scooter

Discussion in 'General Classifieds' started by Humsafer, Oct 7, 2016.

1. Humsafer

Humsafer Funster

Don't suppose this is classed as a motorhome but a hell of a lot of us use them. It is a DMA Mobility scooter. It is quite substantial and goes from 0-4mph and 0-6 mph. It would be suitable for a larger person as the arms are adjustable and I imagine the whole thing would be rated up to 21stone DSC06522.JPG DSC06524.JPG DSC06527.JPG DSC06528.JPG DSC06529.JPG DSC06531.JPG DSC06532.JPG DSC06522.JPG DSC06524.JPG DSC06527.JPG DSC06528.JPG DSC06529.JPG DSC06531.JPG DSC06532.JPG It has pneumatic tyres and full suspension so is very comfortable. It had two new batteries 12 months ago so I assume its good for another 2/3 years. It has a basket and charger and everything on it works fine. It is second-hand but I can say it is in remarkably good condition. It is heavy so wont exactly hang on your Fame Bike rack. It will go in my trailer and I am willing to deliver the first 20 miles from my home for free. After that it would be a case of paying £1-00 per mile for the balance one way. Nearly forgot, to own this Beast will cost you £325-00

2. stevec

stevec Funster

Does it break down to fit into a hatchback? With the seats down (VWGolf). I.e seat come off and handlebar pillar?

3. Humsafer

Humsafer Funster

Hi steve
    the seat does come off and the steering lowers but you would need to be fitter than 4 Butchers dogs to lift it in.
    Now the good news, after her multiple hip operations , my wife has improved a lot, of late and if you want to buy her GoGo Elite which breaks down into 5 pieces and often travels in the motorhome spread out amongst the various lockers and is a doddle to put in the car boot. She is happy to let that go for £265 which cost us well over £400 new less than a year ago. I will post pics on a new thread tomorrow. She is now walking a bit better and wants to just use the wheelchair when desperate. Course I have to PUSH that bloody thing