• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

• These Classified Forums are now archived, so you cannot add to or edit them. Our New Classified System can be Found Here 

SOLD DMA mobility scooter (1 Viewer)

Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
Don't suppose this is classed as a motorhome but a hell of a lot of us use them. It is a DMA Mobility scooter. It is quite substantial and goes from 0-4mph and 0-6 mph. It would be suitable for a larger person as the arms are adjustable and I imagine the whole thing would be rated up to 21stone
DSC06522.JPG
DSC06524.JPG
DSC06527.JPG
DSC06528.JPG
DSC06529.JPG
DSC06531.JPG
DSC06532.JPG
DSC06522.JPG
DSC06524.JPG
DSC06527.JPG
DSC06528.JPG
DSC06529.JPG
DSC06531.JPG
DSC06532.JPG
It has pneumatic tyres and full suspension so is very comfortable. It had two new batteries 12 months ago so I assume its good for another 2/3 years. It has a basket and charger and everything on it works fine. It is second-hand but I can say it is in remarkably good condition. It is heavy so wont exactly hang on your Fame Bike rack. It will go in my trailer and I am willing to deliver the first 20 miles from my home for free. After that it would be a case of paying £1-00 per mile for the balance one way. Nearly forgot, to own this Beast will cost you £325-00

Sep 24, 2013
Norwich
Funster No
MH
Carthago A class
Exp
Since 2014
Does it break down to fit into a hatchback? With the seats down (VWGolf). I.e seat come off and handlebar pillar?

OP
OP
Humsafer
Apr 8, 2015
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
15 years
Hi steve
the seat does come off and the steering lowers but you would need to be fitter than 4 Butchers dogs to lift it in.
Now the good news, after her multiple hip operations , my wife has improved a lot, of late and if you want to buy her GoGo Elite which breaks down into 5 pieces and often travels in the motorhome spread out amongst the various lockers and is a doddle to put in the car boot. She is happy to let that go for £265 which cost us well over £400 new less than a year ago. I will post pics on a new thread tomorrow. She is now walking a bit better and wants to just use the wheelchair when desperate. Course I have to PUSH that bloody thing

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back