disneyland paris next week any outher funster going (1 Viewer)

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
HI All
just going on saturday morning to disneyland in the van for 5 days then back home on thursday then work for one day on the friday then to Meet at Misterton, on friday evening so any funsters going as well also got a good price on the ferry £68 return for 7.3 m motorhome:thumb::thumb:

Dec 7, 2009
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun Ti
Exp
Since Dec 2009
Just missed you! We visited twice (once on the way down and then on the way back too!) and got back home last weekend. It was our first trip in the MH to DLP. We bought the annual passes so could have done with an introduction!

We were limited to short sessions in the park as we left the dogs in the MH. (We managed to inspect the kennels and although they are very basic, we would use them if the weather was too hot to leave the dogs in the MH - 10 euros per dog for the day or 20 euros overnight. Day stay free with Dream Annual Pass).

Its been a few years since we were last at DLP as we usually go to WDW and there was lots of new stuff - especially in Studios. I can see it becoming a regular venue if we are anywhere in the general direction of France!!! ::bigsmile:

lou020

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 5, 2010
huddersfield
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
since 2010
went there with the kids a couple of weeks ago, how do you lot cope going more than once.
i found it a very poor immitation of florida.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Gran & Rog

Free Member
Apr 17, 2011
Lofthouse, Wakefield
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
Eight years
We have been to both Theme Parks and for very little ones the Paris Park is perfect.

Hoping to take our grandchildren later this year, Lauren has been twice and loved every second Danny is nearly two and half now so by Christmas he will be more than ready to cope lol

artona

Free Member
Jul 31, 2007
Funster No
MH
self build
Exp
40 yrs and still not got a release date
Last time we went you could camp overnight on the carpark, can you still do that?

We took our first three twice when they were little.

First time we arrived at night and I can remember pulling over and they could look down onto Disney and see all the lights and the castle etc, they were so excited. The next time we had been wildcamping for three weeks and so I turned up at Disney expecting to pull over but of course it is all main roads and the like.

There was still someone on the carpark entrance and so I asked her if she knew of any campsites. She said we could park overnight on the carpark for an extra £5er. I thought the sexy swedish blonde girl must of fancied me for allowing to get away with such a thing until I turned in and saw 100s of motorhomes in there :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Still the kids loved being so close to the main entrance. Looking forward to taking Jessica whilst she is still young.

Hope you guys have a great time

stew

400ixl

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt High
Exp
3 years
Yes, you can still stay on site.

It is 20 Euro's a night now unless you have an annual pass when it becomes free.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back