disneyland paris next week any outher funster going

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by Terry and Nicola, May 10, 2011.

1. Terry and Nicola

Terry and Nicola Read Only Funster

HI All
    just going on saturday morning to disneyland in the van for 5 days then back home on thursday then work for one day on the friday then to Meet at Misterton, on friday evening so any funsters going as well also got a good price on the ferry £68 return for 7.3 m motorhome:thumb::thumb:

2. OwnedbyCollies

OwnedbyCollies Funster

Just missed you! We visited twice (once on the way down and then on the way back too!) and got back home last weekend. It was our first trip in the MH to DLP. We bought the annual passes so could have done with an introduction!

We were limited to short sessions in the park as we left the dogs in the MH. (We managed to inspect the kennels and although they are very basic, we would use them if the weather was too hot to leave the dogs in the MH - 10 euros per dog for the day or 20 euros overnight. Day stay free with Dream Annual Pass).

Its been a few years since we were last at DLP as we usually go to WDW and there was lots of new stuff - especially in Studios. I can see it becoming a regular venue if we are anywhere in the general direction of France!!! :BigGrin:

3. lou020

lou020 Funster

went there with the kids a couple of weeks ago, how do you lot cope going more than once.
    i found it a very poor immitation of florida.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gran & Rog

Gran & Rog Funster

We have been to both Theme Parks and for very little ones the Paris Park is perfect.

Hoping to take our grandchildren later this year, Lauren has been twice and loved every second Danny is nearly two and half now so by Christmas he will be more than ready to cope lol

5. artona

artona

Last time we went you could camp overnight on the carpark, can you still do that?

We took our first three twice when they were little.

First time we arrived at night and I can remember pulling over and they could look down onto Disney and see all the lights and the castle etc, they were so excited. The next time we had been wildcamping for three weeks and so I turned up at Disney expecting to pull over but of course it is all main roads and the like.

There was still someone on the carpark entrance and so I asked her if she knew of any campsites. She said we could park overnight on the carpark for an extra £5er. I thought the sexy swedish blonde girl must of fancied me for allowing to get away with such a thing until I turned in and saw 100s of motorhomes in there :Rofl1::Rofl1:

Still the kids loved being so close to the main entrance. Looking forward to taking Jessica whilst she is still young.

Hope you guys have a great time

stew

6. 400ixl

400ixl Read Only Funster

Yes, you can still stay on site.

It is 20 Euro's a night now unless you have an annual pass when it becomes free.