Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
HI ALL
We going back to disney again 28 may to 5 june staying in the car park for the week again over night with robin and this family and i think Christos .Kay and children Megan Mic are trying to come as well from mhome fun as well . We are trying to meet up on saturday morning in calais and i think take the non toll way to disney .Is there any one going that week as well on here .:thumb::thumb:

robinmclaren

Free Member
Feb 23, 2009
coventry , warwickshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
20+ if you include vw campers and the like
we are all here

mini funster meet going on at disney carpark , 4 official funster vans , flag flying , beers out , bbq running ( oh dear forgot no bbq allowed on car park ), does gas count , weather now great and kids having a superb time , lots of other uk vans here and trying to convert them

we are having fun , fun , fun :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::thumb::thumb:

Attachments

• IMGP1871.jpg
    IMGP1871.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMGP1874.jpg
    IMGP1874.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 23

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
we will be there august also interested in tagging along on the new year trip with you guys if thats ok?.
i just need to get the annual pass sorted, ive tried on the french site but cant change the address to uk! am i best buying it there in august?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Paulh

Free Member
May 1, 2008
Bangor N.Ireland
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2007
Going to do Disney at the end of July on our way back from Vendee area, staying at Jablines , brill". site own beaches, lots of walks and pizza delivery for the kids, 20 mins. to Disney.:Smile: PaulH.

400ixl

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt High
Exp
3 years
It was good to meet you guys there. Pity the first night were were back was such poor weather or I'd have said hello earlier.

Gave the site details to the people we met there as well so hopefully they will join up when they get back to the UK.

Stu

errpaul

Free Member
Feb 27, 2009
Wiltshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
11 yrs
Anyone gonna be there at the start of August?
We're gonna stop off for a few days on our way down to La Rochelle, well Ile de re to be exact.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Terry and Nicola

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
mini disney meet

HI ALL
What a week we met up with robin, michaela & spencer at calais and we drove non toll route which was intresting but we got there in the end .
Then we met up with Christos ,Kay , Megan and Mic what a great family (sorry about the dates) spent 3 days in the park with them hope you had fun and a meal out for us all for joshua birthday ,Hi Stu nice to meet you, hope you had a good 2 weeks :thumb:
I think we had a B B Q every night (apart from night out ) showers were hot all week some off the rides were shut but still good .
We had one day in Paris with robin, michaela & spencer got the train in which was good .On the way home we went the toll way 31 e it cost this time ,have put some pics on an a Album:thumb:

400ixl

Free Member
Sep 14, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt High
Exp
3 years
The tolls seem to be a bit random as to whether you get class 2 or 3 on some motor homes.

We used the toll roads back to Dunkirk and it was 23 Euro's as class 2. Always try to make sure we go to a booth with a real person as they seem to class ours as 2 whereas the auto ones put it as 3. I guess it should be 3 at 3.1 metres :(

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back