Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
is any one at disney 17th-19th december? could do with some 1 with an annual pass so i can get our cheaper because ours have run out:winky: or do they allow you to renew at the discounted rate?

Terry and Nicola

Free Member
Sep 8, 2008
Thornton
Funster No
MH
Exp
HI

i think you can only get discount ifyou have not had one before or in the last 2 years .Did try and get discount on a annual pass for my wife in may with my dream pass but no chance but no harm in trying .just come back from Disney last week i did get 18 months for the price of 12 on my annual pass cos my old one had just ran which i had got for free last time . all still the same in the car park :winky: but the sink out side the toilet has been removed and all the power points have been cut of in the toilet block i meen disconnected . will back end of next month for halloween .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
T

tommytli

Funster
May 26, 2009
lancashire
Funster No
MH
coach built
Exp
since july 07
thanks for the reply, we got our friends a discount with our annual pass it was only 10% because it was the fantasy pass but people with the dream pass can get 20% off the price of the tickets. Broken Link Removed you may need to translate the page but it says "-20% On the price of a ticket purchased at the counter input Disney ® Parks to visit the same day (maximum of 5 tickets per day). "

and we will be getting 3x dream passes this time so the saving would be good:winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back