Funster
Mar 13, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
All sorts
Exp
Hi guys,

Just a quick reminder that we offer healthy discounts to all Funsters so give us a call when your insurance is up for renewal and we'll give you a quotation! :)

AIB Insurance
02380 268351

Oct 7, 2013
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Swift Escape Compact
Exp
Since 1988
@AIBinsurance
I note that you have not responded to Robert Clark's question.

When our insurance is due for renewal we will be looking around but have noted, in posts on this site, that you do not do as suggested in RC's question.

This means that buying such a Policy is an unknown quantity.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
AIBinsurance

AIBinsurance

Funster
Mar 13, 2014
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
All sorts
Exp
Sorry Robert, whilst we are brilliant at insurance, these modern forums (and the concept of checking them) is all very new to us.

Yes, we are very happy to confirm cover, policy exclusions etc all prior to payment.

Bertie Bassett

Free Member
Jul 25, 2014
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
since 1988
Sorry Robert, whilst we are brilliant at insurance, these modern forums (and the concept of checking them) is all very new to us.

Yes, we are very happy to confirm cover, policy exclusions etc all prior to payment.
Good to know, looks like we'll be talking in August then. (y)

Jan 23, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 660SP
Exp
25 years
Just used AIB to cover the MH I pick up tomorrow.

I'm not a patient person so only tried four or five brokers for quotes.

Not only were AIB the lowest the service was, quickest, easiest and most pleasant.

Thank you Jenna and AIB.

mjltigger

Free Member
Nov 12, 2014
Trowbridge
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Dakota Max
Exp
Just covered new van through these guys... proof of the pudding is in the claims process but with a bit of luck I will never need to test that out.. price and cover very good... getting the quote was easy and Dec was efficient and friendly dealing with the quote..

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
I've got three vehicles with @AIBinsurance so I'm quite happy but they do get some flak on the forum for a variety of reasons. Darren ususally calls me when mine are due, perhaps they should sign up for email alerts when a thread is answered or their name mentioned?

Jan 23, 2016
Wales
Funster No
MH
Adria Coral 660SP
Exp
25 years
Well they have my car covered as well now. Same easy process. Unlike Hastings Direct, who I told I wasn't renewing with them. Two emails insisting I call them to discuss the situation and today two more insisting my car was at risk if I didn't make a payment immediately!

Brimal

Free Member
Sep 8, 2007
Drayton, Norwich, Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Many years towing and Moho since 2004, presently Adria Coral 690SP Platinum.
Had a good quote from Jenna and AIB the other day, the lowest price of several but unfortunately, I wasn't able to achieve their security needs in time to pick up my new wagon on Friday. At end of day though you can only really judge insurance companies by the way they handle your claim, and then it's to late.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back