Discounts available on new for cash buyers ? (1 Viewer)

EyUp

Free Member
Jul 3, 2016
Yorkshireman living in Surrey
Funster No
MH
Majestic 180
Exp
Hi all,

Me and the misses are looking at buying our first motorhome. We never go camping or caravanning so this is feet first into the abyss!! We have thought about it for along though time and now seems as good time as any.

From peoples experience here what discounts, if any can be had as a cash buyer ? We are looking at the Swift 644 as that seems to fit in with what we require and a brand new one. So, any dealer experiences with discounts? We are based in Surrey if that helps.

Cheers all

Carl

Lot lover

Free Member
May 13, 2016
Lot, France
Funster No
MH
Le Voyageur Integral
Exp
New boy
Logic suggests that the price would be reduced for someone buying on HP or similar as these deals generates loadsa extra money for the seller.

In general you get a better deal asking for extra "things" because they cost the dealer far less than the financial benefit gained by the customer.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
EyUp

EyUp

Free Member
Jul 3, 2016
Yorkshireman living in Surrey
Funster No
MH
Majestic 180
Exp
In general you get a better deal asking for extra "things" because they cost the dealer far less than the financial benefit gained by the customer.

100% correctomundo. The deal was sealed with the add on's and the back up offered.

We could have got a cheaper MoHo elsewhere but the back up was hugely important for use, especially as we are possibly moving from this area at some point. One dealer we spoke to about this when asked about repairs was 'there are mobile repairers' Hhhhm, not good enough. I want to take my warranted repairs into a proper workshop thank you very much.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back