Nov 5, 2016
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
Don't own one yet
Exp
Hi all,
This is my 1st proper post.
We are interested in a new Bailey Motorhome with a RRP of £53,000. What amount of discount can we expect ?? We've so far negotiated a £3,600 discount which on a £53k vehicle seems paltry. I'm used to buying new Cars where the discount is far greater. Can you advise what % discount can I expect on a new MH costing £53k. Thanks in advance .

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Back in December 2011 I thought about a new van, knew the exact model and emailed every dealer for the brand..
Have you got this model in stock and best price.. Every one came back at 10% off list..
One bettered that and got the deal..
HOWEVER, To some location can be very important in case of any return journey for servicing / warranty problems..
Most other dealer even selling the same brand wont want to touch a van sold by another dealer, even though the manufacturer will cover it under warranty.. So take that into consideration..

They build a LOT more cars than motorhomes so you dont have the same choice. Good luck..

Upvote 0
Apr 20, 2012
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Camper van
Exp
1year 10 times
Bought a Bailey 740 15 plate new from Alan Kerr Paington Devon we have a Bailey dealer in Derbyshire but AK beat the price with a sensible part exchange so give them a try nothing to lose and all Bailey dealers can do repairs and servicing

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

Big Nick

Free Member
Aug 17, 2015
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile Coachbuilt
Exp
We have a Bailey (the previous model) bought last year for just under £7k off list...other dealers told us that was an exceptionally large discount and to bite the dealers arm off.....we did!!

Upvote 0
Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
As advised above.... if possible, visit dealers within a reasonable distance from home. I bought a van 200 miles from home and allowing for the cost of visiting them, I only returned twice although we still had a few niggles that I would have wished to return for had they been nearer.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back