Discount code for Vanbitz (1 Viewer)

Jun 9, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Malibu T500
Exp
Since 2014
Sorry to be a pain but we are booked in, following the recommendations of many on this wonderful site, for installation of an alarm and satellite but I cannot find the discount code. I am a bit of a technophobe - it took me over an hour to get into my account to check my subscription was still up to date - (it is phew!) as I thought that might be stopping me finding the code. Anyway apologies for my ramblings but could some kind soul tell me where to go on the site to find it.

Zigisla

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 24, 2015
Gosport, Hants
Funster No
MH
Sunlight A72
Exp
Getting better month by month.
Quick links - Subscribers Discount.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Borisski
Jun 9, 2014
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Malibu T500
Exp
Since 2014
I claimed the discount when booking but needed the code to confirm. Many thanks for the prompt responses - I was sadly getting a bit desperate! :)

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
We had visited Vanbitz, spoke with Ashley who explained what he thought we'd need and then booked to have it done. We had to give him my membership number on the day the work started. I'm sure if you are phoning to book the appt you can tell them you're in motirhomefun and they will let you know when they want your number.

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
I think with Eddie they like you to claim the discount before you attend and at booking
Yes, it really only applies if you tell us when you book

It is really frustrating, normally at closing time when presented with the invoice, all printed out, for someone to say that they are a member of MHFun, only then for them not to know their log in details, and then it turns out that they are members, but not subscribers and it all gets a pain

So the simple solution is to say that it only applies when you tell us up front, no misunderstanding, no awkwardness no embarrassment for anyone

After all, for 10% discount on the type of things Van Bitz sells, if someone can't be bothered to pay £15 to join our club, why should they get a discount?

Steve devon

Free Member
Sep 7, 2014
North devon
Funster No
MH
Adria sonic supreme
Exp
Since 2015
Where do I find my membership number, looked on my profile couldn't find anything

Steve devon

Free Member
Sep 7, 2014
North devon
Funster No
MH
Adria sonic supreme
Exp
Since 2015
Ha ha brilliant cheers Matamoros! I was speaking to Eddie at Newbury last weekend , what a legend, every question I asked he had an answer for, nice bloke

Jun 22, 2012
Sherborne Dorset
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
Since 2012
Well Eddie, I gave Ashley my membership number so just assumed he had checked it!! It was great work for a fantastic discount anyway.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back