Discount at Marjal Guardamar

Discussion in 'Continental Touring' started by Stonemags76, Nov 25, 2012.

1. Stonemags76

Stonemags76 Funster

Hi All!
    My first post on here!
    Someone mentioned in a post a Fun discount available at Marjal Guardamar, in addition to their long stay discounts. Anyone know about this, and how we could get it? we are going down there this week. Also, does anyone know if you can walk into town? Is there a footpath?
    Thanks!:BigGrin::BigGrin:

2. wiljoy

wiljoy Funster

Not sure about the discount but you can walk into Guardamar from the site. Nice level stroll and Guardamar is very nice. The market is a reasonable size and is on Wednesday.
    If you walk to the top side of the town there are some very reasonable prices eateries including Chineese. We were there in early September and enjoyed the experience. Have been going to that area for over 8 years now and really like it, I'm sure you will not be dissapointed.
    Wilf

3. Stephen & Jeannie

Stephen & Jeannie Read Only Funster

I think this probably refers to their new site at Catral !! The funsters had a meet there in February and the discounts were great !! I will be there for February and March, also with discounts !:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Look on the right hand side of the forum and click on Marjal:Cool:..All will be explained !:thumb::thumb::thumb:

4. MicknPat

MicknPat Funster

I thought the BIG discount was for the 'new' Camping Marjal Costa Blanca at Catral, NOT the Camping Marjal at Guardamar del Segura ?

I'm sure that discount was only for the end of 2011and has now finished?:Sad: