Free Member
Sep 21, 2007
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
Since 2004
Hi all. Just thought that you might like to know that we now have had our RV fully adapted for our disabled child. We now have a full wet room, raised bed, ceiling hoist/track and a door lift. The work was undertaken by Coachbuild GB. They have done an excellent job. The adaptions do not look as if they were an after thought. They look as if they were incorporated when the vehicle was first built.
The staff are very friendly and the premises are easy to find. If anyone is considering any kind of adaptions at all I would not hesitate to recommend them.
I give then 5 stars. :D

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Hi Kath ..

long time no hear, nice to see you posting :Smile:

wishing you many happy travels with the new adaptations.. ..:thumb:

jim

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Yorkshirelass

Free Member
Feb 3, 2012
Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2011
Hi all,
i'm new to this so forgive me.........:RollEyes:
we had our autotrail adapted by coachbuilt gb too. we got it back just before xmas. not been far yet but agree with Kath that they are a good group of people who do a nice job.
YL

angiemac

Free Member
Jul 19, 2012
thetford
Funster No
MH
American RV
Exp
Hiring adapted motorhome

We are very interested in buying and adapting a motorhome for our severly disabled daughter age 12yrs. We have been looking for one to hire first to see iif she will actually enjoy the experience first. Also to see exactly which adaptions will suit her. We have only been able to find two very small, motorhomes that have limited adaptions. Does anyone know of anyone who hires out their adapted motorhome.We are a very clean family, with two daughters age 14yrs and 12yrs. My husband has a hgv licence, so size isnt a problem. We are pretty much housebound. Our little girl needs us to get her out of her chair at regular intervals to give her a stretch and change her pad. There are no public amenities for this unless I want to put her on a public toilet floor!! And flying has got impossible now that she is older. We also have masses of equipment and luggage.We have a beautifully adapted bungalow with tracking, sensory room and indoor heated swimming pool in the Norfolk countryside and would consider a holiday swap with the right family. Any ideas or help??

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back