LIFE MEMBER
Nov 3, 2011
Pinoso
Funster No
MH
4 berth low profile
Exp
starting on saturday 10/3/2012
me and foster tits are back at the best know secret site in portugal great crowd as usual and once again we was dining out at cafe salopians we are slowly going through his varied menu and last night it was lasagna and garlic mushrooms with copious amounts of vino and southern comfort so a great night again thanks again steve :roflmto::roflmto:

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
me and foster tits are back at the best know secret site in portugal great crowd as usual and once again we was dining out at cafe salopians we are slowly going through his varied menu and last night it was lasagna and garlic mushrooms with copious amounts of vino and southern comfort so a great night again thanks again steve :roflmto::roflmto:

Here...........last night my wife nearly had a heart attack...at this secret funster meet...she was watching the telly/video....and had just nodded off for a few minutes..WHEN BILL bangs on the window of our van at around 11.30pm SHOUTIING WATCH THE BLO*DY FILM ...WATCH THE BL*ODY FILM....WATCH THE BL**DY FILM....well of course she jumped out of her skin....Bill looking thro the window shouting watch the blo*dy film...:Eeek:

Mel

Last edited:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back