LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
do you have the table that lowers down to form a bed? does it fit the gap between the seats? mine did not so tried to cut it down to fit and have made a pig's ear of it.wish i had left alone. i had a piece of 2" wood under one of the seats and it was a pain taking the table out and putting wood in place thought the table was meant to do this,the gap is not even square 20 1/4" window side and 21 1/2 " ...looks a mess:Blush:
should have measured twice and cut once ...not me had hard can it be!!!!:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
but does it fit the gap? is it level?does it overhang onto the seat base? what do you use to fill in to make it level?

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

S

sinbad1

Deleted User
One thing you will learn is that rearly are things square in motorhomes . the best way woud have been to lay the tabletop over the dinette seats then use a pencil to mark the position underneath, that way you would have an accurate line to cut.

No tape measure required

Perhaps a little late now :Sad:

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
lugnutt

lugnutt

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 9, 2007
wednesbury.westmidlands
Funster No
MH
autotrail apache
Exp
10 years
i got there in the end,but had to salvage some of the formica of the scrap to cover the edges .still wish i had not bothered should have filled in the spaces with something else ie foam ,polystyrene,balsawood.but on the plus side the weight i through out must have done the payload some good:ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back