Dilberts are go! (1 Viewer)

Feb 16, 2017
Southampton
Funster No
MH
AT tracker 2002
Exp
On n off fer years
we have just booked a Chunnel return for Thursday (£282 with two mutts) so 2 weeks to blunder down to the costa blanca . I've done it the car a few times using the toll roads but this time we're gonna take it easy, no tolls and parking on aires. Oh and no 700 mile days So if you see two old gits in a Peugeot boxer talisman give us a wave, Southampton to Alicante ( and back hopefully ) old truckers rule.

OP
OP
D
Feb 16, 2017
Southampton
Funster No
MH
AT tracker 2002
Exp
On n off fer years
Well here we are parked in Santa pola , couple of pints of Spanish lager dogs walked life's a good un frightening amount of petrol used 1300 miles covered van running sweet as a nut. Scorchio here 30 c . Come down via le mans rouen pau zaragoza and Valencia few days here then blunder back to reino unido via la jonquera and other side of France. Must get wifi in the van sorted Mrs dilbert happy dogs happy I'm happy .

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0
Jul 12, 2013
The City of Henlow
Funster No
MH
Adria Supreme
Exp
Since 1980
Dear Davidathomas ...I am waiting for a slot in the timetable of my life. I really should plan my life better but here a habitation check, there an M.O.T. and I do not wish to miss out on the new Motorhome Show at Stone-whatever it is.
The net result is that although we have the whole year to slot in trips south, we are now going at the most expensive time, when it is so hot my shoes will melt that previously dissolved in rain water. Please note that I am cr*p at planning.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
D
Feb 16, 2017
Southampton
Funster No
MH
AT tracker 2002
Exp
On n off fer years
Dilberts are back! Got back yesterday around a clogged m25/m3 with one brown arm and a liking for San Miguel . Van run well on the way up with better fuel consumption, odd that cooler air maybe ? Old dog even grumpier but she has cataracts and arthritis so she's forgiven young dog had a go at a migrant who tried to get in the hab.door at a petrol station about 100 Klms from Calais . the police turned up and chased them over the fields while we went for a coffee that was the only dodgy bit of the trip. Mrs dilbert hammering the washing machine and I've got the cassette to empty.......

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back